Ponteng Class...
Today i shall NOT go to skool cos my frens ain't going either... Its gonna be boring for sure... there is this module dunno-what-communications-blah-blah,it has something to with English obviously and report writing.I mean come on...I'm not gonna sit for the next 15 weeks attending this lame class.I'm done with those English lessons back during secondary skool days...
Ok if I skip skool ,that means I hv the entire day to sketch.Or mebbe I should call Chris to catch a movie..hmm Movie or Sketch? Let me see.. If I catch a movie,then I wouldnt be using the the potentials of the entire day to sketch...If I sketch then I would probably miss another great show.... Arr decisions.Mebbe should call Chris later on and ask his plans for today...But on the second thought I THINK I should just carry on on my sketching, I could catch a movie during some other days... OK now on the next agenda : BAND PRACTICE. Should I or should I not SKIP BAND? Already missed practice on Monday and inform Chris beforehand about it ,in hoping that he too wouldn't come for practice...but he went for it aniwae...BUGGER.
So many things to going on my mind. Section Piece,Mouthpieces... I have enough instruments for all my freshies but I don hv enough mouth pieces to go for all of them which leads to me borrowing a few from the Trombones. I hope they spare mouthpieces for my section.If not I've to order new ones.. Section Piece.. urgh seems there is no progress at all and concert is coming.I hope the TUBAS are doing their part,I cant control 2 sections.Argh so many things to settle within my own section.I'm very confident that none of us could play our parts.Even myself...I hardly even play through the score yet... I hate the burden...aniwae F**K SPBAND...
List to do for today :-
Shower - 9am
Breakfast - 9.30am
Call Chris - 10am
Call Genn - 10.30am
Sketch/Movie? - 11am
Transpose score - 4pm
Call Chris - 5pm
Band - 5.30pm
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment