Things I HATE~!~!~
Things I Hate...
People who walk too slow for my liking...
People who take so long to make decisions and in the end lead to undesirable consequences...
People who lurves to tell Cold Jokes...i only accept sarcasms...
I hate to wait for anything...I prefer fast phase life... i don accept delays...
Drizzle in the afternoon...
Guys who literally act like a dog when they see beautiful girls like one of my classmate ;)... Bow Wow...
Girls who shriek/holler/cachinnate...
Free-Loaders...basically ppl who likes to go around asking for alms eg:sweets/paper/glue...
Skinny Punks with earrings,punk/skater wannabes...
Mats...Malay Bengs with their Ya-Ya attitude...
Minahs...Malay girls who are usually short with big breast,big butt...
Tiong Bahru Ahlians...who sits around at obviously Tiong Bahru Plaza...
Thamby acting African-American...come on dude,i can smell your curry odour...
Arrogant people...
Fat people who think they are muscular...
School Projects...
I hate war...
President Bush...
Band Freaks... These ppl might as well quit school and give others a chance to study in Polytechnic...
Girls in Band who like to act cute when the fact they're not...
The Slut Fest Girls in Band...basically a bunch of ugly doggy girls who think they are as cute as a poodle...
The JingGing Bangs in Band...bunch of ppl who are ugly/noisy shit makin noise like dogs to grab attention...
Freshies who suck up to their seniors so they can be popular too and mebbe grab the Band Post...get a life...
Gheyish ppl in Band... like ermm him...and him...and that guy there in the corner...and also him...
Band practices which ends late at night delayed by the JingGing Bangs...


No comments:
Post a Comment