Thursday, September 23, 2004

RICH

Well i was browsing thru my frens blogs.and its kinda interesting to noe the lifestyle they lead.one of them is my classmate Lavinia.Well this girl has not offended me in anyway or another.she is just a plain jane.A rich one that is.You can read her entries at -=Lavinia=-.Well she's brooding over her wardrobe,the boys,the girlsfrens and other nonsensical stuffs.
I'm not trying to pry in her personal stuffs I'm just wanna tell her that she should be glad that she has everything well err almost everything she needs in life.Some ppl aren't as lucky as her.There she is in her posh 3 story house holding a bikini party while some ppl hv to work their ass off just to get proper decent meal.

An excerpt from her blog:
i've worn da same top about 3 times in 9 months! =X
itz been abt 1 month plus since i last shopped like there's no tml...
cravin' for it already! (sic)

She's complaining bout wearing the same top for nine months?!~~ Oh Puhleasee.I wore the same top twice a week at times and I WASH it after every use.I wonder how big is her wardrobe.There are less unfortunate ppl who have nothing to wear,some even used 2nd hand clothes.(hey aniwae japanese 2nd hand clothes were IN thing previously).Ya ya she probably say "I'M RICH I CAN BUY WADEVA I WANT".Oh hell yeah she should be glad that her father is making enough profits to support her cravings.Cant imagine wat if her father goes bankrupt and he has no money to give her for her routine shoppings.She'd probably hv to wear the same top preodically.Her clothes are not those pasar malam types mind u.its those expensive types which might cos you you part time montly wages.and sadly wadeva she wore look like rags.why would i wanna pay $100+ on something which looks like my kitchen rags? Some of her clothes are self-made/tailored so mebbe i'ld probably let her off it if looks like rag.

You know what Lavinia if you are reading this, i just wanna tell you that you should donate half or mebbe all of your pocket money to charities or buy the less unfortunate ones some decent clothes.No mebbe donate your wardrobe to the Salvation Army.yeah.and stop brooding over lame things like ur stewpid clubbing.other ppl hv greater problems to solve.***** j/k (ptuii)

No comments: