Sunday, November 07, 2004

Old Pics...

Today Weiliang and Fadhil came over my place to hang out since its the skool holidays.They were rummaging my cupboard for my pics..The other time when we went thru Scott's pics,we really had a good laugh.So i guess its my turn now. I hate taking pics when i was young thus i don hv many pics of myself smiling back then haha =) I will post some pics..those presentable ones.. i've lots of lame pics but WILL NOT SHOW THEM cos its very very funny and fugly...

*TAKE NOTE
some of the pics may seem like its cut off halfway,but actually its not. U Just scroll all the way down and there is a scroll bar which allows the page to move left and right.

I'm the youngest in my family.When I was young i was very naughty.I luv to bite ppl whenever I find them annoying,i always throw toys outside of the window thus my parents has to keep on buying new toys..I ALWAYS press my sister's tits and in return she will smack my face.!~!~ I always fight with my elder brother over this certain toy,forgot wat isit called.Oh and i luv Milo...




Not sure how old I was when this was taken... but its taken with my cousins.muahaah very lame
From Left: Alexander,Shidah,Me and my sister..
There was another photo just like this with all my cousins but i cant seem to find it...



Can see my pampers urgh so embarassing...apparently my pampers is bigger than the shorts itself ...my mum try to balance me on the couch cos i keep on toppling over...



I went to kindergarten with my cousin Shidah at Al-Khair Mosque.. I luv kindergarten cos i got to play with Legos. Find me muahah!~!~! In Kindergarten besides learning ABCs,i also learn survival skills especially when its meal time cos there is this bugger who always steals my cookies during meal times.i was really deprived of food thus i was thin n bony back then =(

I went to Bukit Panjang Primary School with my sister and brother and also cousins Shidah,Alexander,Christopher,Shidah and Norliyana.It was really embarassing to have siblings or cousins in the same school as you.Cos whenever I got punishments from my teacher my cousins will tell their parents and sometimes they poke fun at me after i got my punishments.Feel like slapping them sometimes.I hate primary school cos I'm always afraid of my form teachers.They r mean and cruel.They are allowed to slap and cane students back then.Very very tormenting for me... infact everyday bfore school starts i always pray hard that my teacher would fall sick so that they don hv to come to skool...



I think this was taken when i was in primary 3? I hate that lady teacher in purple.she taught Mandarin.She slap me once when i was in primary 1 cos i talked too much lol..!~! I think she is in old folks home now or perhaps dead... she is already so old when she taught me in primary 1.

Then i went to Assumption English School. Oh man i luv secondary skool life alot.I miss all my frens,the food,the teachers practically everything/anything bout Assumption!!~~! My school is located at Bukit Timah Road standing next to St Joseph's Church. The skool was bright Pink then.It was the fugliest color i've ever seen.Whoever chose the color must be really blind.I wasn't rebellious a student though I did hv few fights in and outside school. I was mean and heartless though.I always make fun of ppl lol.. some of them had nervous breakdown cos of me but no one committed suicide yet and tats sad =( My close frens most of them are from band and infact half of my class are band members which is practically fantastic cos we r able to tok bout the same things at same wavelength. I hang with the same clique of frens from the day i begin secondary school and till i graduate.I had two best fren or rather close fren Haikel and Patrick. Haikel was great cos he really know how to enjoy life.Rebellious,horny and a playboy too.I called him Cinderella and i forgot why.He has this funny way of running when he played soccer.His frens are all those Mats and Minahs very gangster type. We go to school together practically everyday.I'm not in contact with him nowadays though i see in MSN everyday. Patrick is another great fren . I noe him when he joined the band. I hang out with him almost everyday.I noe him very well just like me knowing my ABCs.We always wait for each other after school to go home or hang out though he stays in Yishun and then Toa Payoh whereas i stay in Bukit Panjang.Our frenship didn't last long,had really huge misunderstanding during our last year in school.We did try to patch things up but didnt worked till today.The onli time i get to see him nowadays is during gatherings which only happen once or twice a year.I do see him on the train sometimes but i practically ignored him cos ermmm ... well i dunno why actually. Ok aniwae i remember during recess time there are few group of us like Haikel,Patrick,Rabin,Firdaus Lam,Daryl,Clifton,Cheng Hwee,Julius,LiangJie and Keith, we would always go to this corner of the school and wank ourselves.Lol kidding.. no we go there to eat our meals or sometimes just sit at the stairs and talk till the bell rings for the next lesson.Speaking of lessons,i've never skip a lesson bfore and i was never late for school lol.i'm such an obedient bitch...



My class photo forgot which year though.I was the class SPORTS CAPTAIN for two frigging years.I dunno why i was made the sports captain lol.Usually sports captain suppose to be someone who is lean and very active in sports.The onli event that i took during sports days are Javelin and Shot Put. I got 2nd and 4th for Javelin and 2nd and 3rd for Shot Put for the two years of being a Sports Captain.Very lame lol...



Informal pic..You see that loner guy there on the left? Ok his name is Nicholas Wan. He is such a disgusting fella.Its very unfortunate for me to be sitting next to him in class.He luvs digging his nose behind the curtains.Ok my class there are curtains on the windows.his table is next to the windows and these windows are HUGE i tell you.. about 2m high.Aniwae Nicholas would hide behind the curtains and start exploring his nose thinking that ppl would not see wat his doing.But thanx to the sun ,his shadows gave way to his disgusting unacceptable behaviour.So every time he hid behind the curtain , i would see his shadows digging his nose.He sleeps in class all the time and he always drools.Once he was sleepin and i intend to hit his table hard to wake him up but it was really big mistake.I didnt notice he was drooling so i hit his table hard and he woke up abruptly sitting up straight.He was really shocked that he kick his table and it toppled over and all his saliva stained my pants and shoes.Oh man it was really disgustingggg but funny too.Ok I think he really had bad memories during his entire life in sec school.Sitting next to me made it worst.LOL..



Me and Sheng Choon. Both of us like to torment Nicholas Wan.



This me and Eugene at the study area.Notice that ugly yellow fugly stain on my shirt? Its Mee Rebus stain after a fight with Patrick and his frens in the canteen moments bfore this picture is taken.I shouldn't have fought cos i was the school's Peer Leader. Peer leader suppose to set good examples to fellow students but i didn't muahahaha.



During graduation day... most of us are feeling rather down cos we r graduationg sigh but we hv to move on...



Some of the guys in my class...



I got my testimonials and report book which was a bad idea to give out especially during graduation day LOL...See how obese i was???



Me and my scandal De Melza.Very fugly pic so we took another one later on but she took away tat pic grr....



Some of the junior band members who were there to attend the graduation ceremony.Some of you who may know Christopher may not know how he looked like during secondary school.So anyway thats him with his 'brothers' Weiyang,Ryan and Gerald.others in the pic are Vincent,Zhengjie and Shiqi.



After graduation day,we went to GoodWood Park Hotel for buffet.Very trouble some for some the girls cos their dress are too long for them to walk.But aniwae we took the public bus to Goodwood,very unglamourous lol but who cares.



My ahbangs lol... This are few bunch of frens who I always hang out after school
From Left: Firdaus Lam,Clifton,Daryl and Sheng Choon.



From Left: Yan Xun,Surong,Cindy,Juliana and Hafizah. These girls are top students in Accounts LOL.. i always copy my account homework from either one of them LOL...



Rite after our meals, we went to Cineleisure supposedly to catch a movie but we didnt cos,my classmate Hafizah fainted rite infront of the ticket counter. Ppl stared at us.So the Cineleisure staff called the paramedics and brought her to the hospital.We spend the entire nite in the hospital.Wat a day lol...
From Left:Gedeon,Hafizah and Chingyong

I joined band and Peer Leader and softball (club) for my CCA.Very active during those days.I simply love CCAs.Band as being the no.1 top CCA for me.Cos thats where all my frens are from.



Ok this Malay Cultural Society which i joined when i was in Sec 1.hur hur hur..Despite itself being called a Malay Cultural Society half of the memebers are either Filipinos,Indonesians,Caucasians,Eurasians and Chinese. Very lame.....I quit after 3 mths cos basically they told us to dance for this concert thingy which i freak out and decided to quit lol...



This is band picture in its Concert Uniform. The uniform very troublesome to wear.Especially the sash.It took me 10mins jus to pin the Sash.I was the section leader for Tuba and Head Quarter Master for the band. I luv being the quarter master cos i got to measure uniforms which means i got to measure girl's skirt and vest thus i noe almost all the girls breast size LOL LOL LOL... very evil... One of the quarter master's duty is to buy Kotex.cos the girls leak at the wrong place wrong time during band camps.But sadly none of the girls has come up to me and ask for Kotex.Usually they either took the Kotex without my permission or they brought it themselves.. LOL...



The Band in Marching Uniform. My rank is Staff Seargent by now.. MUahahahahha... SO proud of my rank cos its the highest.I keep on scratching my rank in front of my members LOL... i'm Very MEAN...
Notice the sudden drop in height in the picture on the left? Ok the short girl her name is Salmi and she played piccolo.Despite her height she plays her piccolo damn loud.She was the flute section Leader. This only half of the band. The other half consists of Lower Secs and Juniors.I don hv their pics though.



This is taken after the Marching/Military Band Assestment.We got Grade 1. After which lead us to SYF Outdoor and we got Silver for that. I don hv pics during our SYF Outdoor but i can tell you its damn fugly lol....



Me and Rachel. I was playing the Tuba back then. I luv the instrument cos its SIMPLY BIG lol...I hate those Feather like thingy on the beret..



Left Pic:Me and Charlene who is the new Tuba Section leader.
Righ Pic:Me and Gerard who would be the Tuba Section leader one year after I Grad. and he is a chinese dammit lol... I always make fun of his looks. he looked like a malay so during fasting month when he is eating i will shout "GERARD NV FAST" and of its embarassing cos ppl will stare and wonder why this 'Malay' guy nv fast...



During the opening of Arts Festival @ Orchard Road



Band Pose right after some short execution of marching formation.

I went to Miyazaki,Japan for two weeks with the band and had a great time there... Ok i dunno wats the purpose of the trip to Japan but all I know we had great fun.



Me and Ismady with our Japanese Adoptive family.Taken bfore goin to skool.Very cold during that day.We ate lotssssssssssssssssssss of seafood and vegetable and i mean lots of fishs.crab and prawns while staying with them. They always buy cake and bread for us and i dunno why.



Taken in class.I spend one whole day with them learning maths and sciene which is unfortunately in Japanese.Their english lesson suck i tell u... i think i can even teach the english teacher... Their skool damn clean tat i can even eat from the floor itself. They scrub their timber floors,wipe their windows etc, after their recess time and they do this everyday...



Some of the Japanese Band members, they were practising on their drums in the field...



At the golf course... we played Golf which is BORING for me but FUN for Ryan Tay... See that act cute Obachan? She damn funny..though she is old but the mentality is of a 10yr kid..



Taken outside the hotel...moments bfore we are off to meet our adoptive family..
From Left Bottom: Christopher,Ismady and Vincent
From Right Bottom:Weiyang,Ryan,Moi and Julius.



See those ladies playing the guitar like instrument? They were playin Metallica.while all those ladies infront doing Power Ranger moves. I've forgotten who are they but they did perform something nice, a japanese folk dance with a few singers to accompany them.



Changing planes at Tokyo Narita Airport. 2hrs prior before this pic is taken, we took a 2hr bus ride from Osaka Itami Airport. Very troublesome cos we got to shift all the instruments from the plane to the bus and then to plane again.. Wait i notice something..Whus tat guy sitting next to Ismady? Arr Did u see Lincoln? See how thick his lip was? Unfortunately during the trip to Japan Lincoln develope some sort of allergy to his lips and it bloated up.Very poor thing for him...

There are few more pics like our trip to Phoenix Seagaia Resort. The world biggest indoor manmade beach..Click on the link. I don hv time to scan on it but u can go to the link and see how the place looks like.Fantastic.

Ok tats all muahahahah... more pics soon..

No comments: