Ouh man i was supposed to upload some of my class pics in this entry but I onli manage to upload only 3 out of 12 pics. Bloody hell stupid photobucket... but nvm 5 pics is betta then nothing... actually I mite as well don upload the pics but nvm I know readers like to see pics..
Ok below are some pics which are taken during 2004 X'mas Eve Gift Exchange Party. Ok I know the pics are kinda outdated but what the hell I just got the pics onli few days back.
Arr see those presents!~! I bought a Facial Wash/Soap/Shampoo hamper from Body Shop. Eventually Aishah got my present which is appropriate enough cos the gift suits girls betta..
The infamous Bubble Tea Gang
From Left : Regina,Cresa,Diana,Waileng,Xingyi and Weiying. There is one more person missing which is Chen Ning. I think she's the one who took this picture.
'Formal' Class Photo... Some of them are missing cos they are back in class doing project.
'Informal' Class Photo...
One of my classmates' favourite past time is to take lame photos like the one below
Weiying and Xingyi act cute.. but I like that bunny ears though...
The Mynahs Clan - these 3 gals are very irritating but cute sometimes cos they talked just like primary school girls.
From Left : Aishah , Fiza and Suh
The Monkey and Mr Vain. ( apparently I just read a book,it says that some ppl are very vain because they are being poked fun during childhood days and they are traumatised by it, so when they reach adulthood they tend to be very vain)
From Left : Rafi and Malik
Taken with Hongkong students at a coffeeshop *very unglamourous place though
Another lame picture
Me and Xingyi @ St Mary's Church
Monday, January 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment