Friday, January 07, 2005

School Reopens....

School Reopens...

school reopen few weeks back and i guess life is gonna be kinda hectic since its gonna be the last term bfore i grad. Hmm ever since skool started i realise most of my classmates arent wat they seems to be... what i meant is that most of them have a dual personality and that includes me...let me quote an example...
there is person in my class... ok i will name this person ABC.. i wouldn't say the gender of this person.. but aniwae..ABC is an-ok person .. but unfortunately some of my classmates are pretending to befriend ABC but behind ABC's back alot of remarks/sarcasms are being made upon ... i'm one of those guilty ones. well it doesn't only happen to ABC but it happen to others too.. i think it happened to me too,well onli GOD noes...

continue about ABC...

Let me describe ABC's personality/character.. ABC is...
-smart
-talkative (boring topics though)
-sensitive (sometimes)
-no sense of humour (sometimes)
-speak with a weird accent, tried to slang sometimes but cannot make it
-always thinks that he/she is always rite and therfore people should always listen to her/him
-very sensitive to cameras *take note*

I didn't know ABC could irritate me tat much till recently, my classmates did mention about it few times but i didn't take note cos it could be untrue but i realise the truth behind it... you see, i always bring camera to school practically everyday and i like to take snapshots in class.. so one day as i was browsing through all my photos i realise that ABC is perpectually in all the photos and i thought that oh well..its a class photo so why bother... Till one day when i and ZQ wanted to take a pic together, ABC immediately rushed in to be part of the shot..i've no choice but to take a shot of the 3 of us together.It happend quite a number of times. ABC seems to be attracted to camera lights thus i named ABC Mosquito... And you wonder why Mosquito of all things. Well I'm sure you've seen those purple lights in an aluminium box hangin by the wall or ceiling, you can find them at Long John Silvers ( i wonder why of all places LJS). No they are not ornamental lights mind you..they are suppose to be some sort of insect repellent. I bet most you donch even know how it works.. nevermind i'm kind enuff to explain how this contraption works.. You see insects are attracted to certain kind of lights... Certain light bulbs gives out certain kind of rays.. so this purple light supposedly gives out a kind of Ray which turns on the insects.. it hynotised the insect and makes it fly towards the light unknowingly its gonna be their final flight.. Once the insect touches the light ZAAAPP!~! it got itself fried to death.. so u see tats why i labelled ABC as Mosquito.. Mosquito is attracted to purple lights whereas ABC is attracted to camera lights except tat ABC doesnt get herself/himself fried... lol but i wish he/she did..
So nowadays whenever i wanna take a picture i make sure that my camera is away from ABC if not ABC will teleport him/herself right infront of my camera.. but usually ABC will run across the classroom to be part of the group photo...

I shouldnt have came up with the word Mosquito cos now everyone in my class is referring ABC as Mosquito.. call me mean or wadeva u want i don care. If I've not came up with the word Mosquito , I think I wouldn't know the secrets or rather the hatred of my classmates towards ABC. I was VERY surprise the hatred they had for ABC cos all along I thought they were getting along fine but now I know the truth.Oh well I don blame them either cos ABC should've been more sensible with wadeva she does.

I've been going out alot with ZY lately cos Genn is kinda busy with her attachment and she needs to rest during weekends so I try my best not to bother her too much. Initially I find ZY irritating (sorry to ZY if u are reading this) cos I donch hang out with my juniors. To me Juniors = Pest. But I realise he ain't that bad after all though we still hardly talked whenever we met. During practices usually I will acknowledge his presence by raising my eyebrow after which I will simply ignore and do wadeva tat needs my attention. Do I sound arrogant? Perhaps yes.. but the fact is tat if there is nothing to talk about,ignoring the person is always the solution. (*this may only applies to me) Well I wish I could know my Juniors betta but oh well I'm graduating soon and time is running out... sigh People just come and go...

My brother called few days ago that he would be flying out of Kenya to Sri Lanka to help out the Tsunami victims with the rest of the Royal Brunei Medics Battalion.. I hope he is doing fine cos he has yet to call back home.. My mum is franctically worried of cos..she keeps on telling me to call him but I simply couldnt get him through. Perhaps all viable communications in Sri Lanka is down. But whatever it is I'm sure he is fine cos I simply know... one of the Mercy Relief officers Renae called me up and asked if I'm able to volunteer myself for the next few days but I said I can't except during weekends. So she said weekends sounds good.. so I volunteered myself on weekends packing things into boxers , I drag Chris,Weiliang and Scott to help out too.. besides all of us are Mercy-Relief members so I guess its just right for all of us to give a helping hand... The last volunteering I did for Mercy-Relief is doing Flag Day for Iraqi War Victims at YMCA which is a very long time ago... cant remember when..

End of the world is coming soon I guess...


No comments: