Just came back from Band Camp 4 days 3 nights...it was a training camp with lots of practices in between but overall its an okay but boring camp... the camp food kinda suck its tasteless..I'm sure hospital food would taste much better... I wasn't expecting much for this camp...i was just hoping its gonna be a peaceful camp but it turned out to be a huge blunder. Especially with ppl like Eddie and gang coming for the camp... all you'll get from them is noise/mockery. and its such an unfortunate thing that i've to share the same dorm with them...perhaps bcos the dorm i'm staying is full of seniors and ex-seniors.. so i can't stop them for using it.
First Day:
Came late for camp...got some appointment. But i know they would probably hang around in bandroom with nothing better else to do so I purposely came late. Just in time for dinner and band practice..Food sucks as usual...no drink is provided... Bloody hell... When i went to FC5... i saw Eddie's group... i sian chia pua already... lucky no Kaychye if not more chaotic.. then after dinner band practice..very sian camp.. No games were organized during the camp...Remember its a training camp... Make music everyday everyhour and every second urgh... I was kinda excited for the voting of the new commitee members, I just pray very very hard that this time the member would be ppl who are not easily influenced. Voting should be cast today but band practice end quite late. I went off to meet Jasper and Farah at Clementi. Supposed to have supper with them but someone in the bandroom called me and asked me to come back and stay overnight so I've no choice but to go back and I don't want to disappoint this person.So i went to 7-11 to buy tidbits cos I'm sure I'm gonna be hungry in the dorm and then head back to SP.When i reached skool, the gate was closed.DAMN!~ i can't climb the fences cos its surrounded by bushes,the gate is simply too far for me to walk so you know what i did? I crossed or rather jump over that water feature surrounding the perimeter of the school. It wasn't hard to jump across actually. Stupid skool shld hv place a gate or something to prevent trespassers like me. Even a fat clumsy bastard like me could jump across that stupid water feature. I was kinda nervous actually cos I scared dogs...lol especially those big black dogs..So i keep on lookin left and right for security guards. Phew coast clear..and i jumped over rock by rock and tiptoe across the pool which is onli like 1cm deep? just deep enough to reach the soles of my sandals. Then i quickly walked towards bandroom,it was frigging dark couldnt see anything. I didnt planned to stay overnite but I just brought my clothes just in case. Went to the dorm.Zeyu and Chingi already showered. Give them my food and told them not to finish it while I go for my shower with James but by the time I came back onli left Oreo and Springles which left onli few pieces. I know its Zeyu who ate it cos he eats alot like Derek. Damn hungry but bopian I still had my mentos. Very boring nothing to do. Zeyu was showing Chingsi alot of magic card tricks. Amazing though... Charlton was reading some Chinese comic. and me reading Newspaper. Edmund and gang play mahjong. The rest playing daidee.. Very sian man... i just pray hard that Eddie's group don sleep in this dorm cos i totally hate them... but unfortunately they did...
Edmund gang playing mahjong...
Zeyu showing KongChin his magic card tricks... The tricks were too fast for me to understand so I gave up halfway...too dark to see,we all playing in the dark.
Didn't bother to take anymore photos cos everyone is doing the same thing,infact for the next few days,Poker cards is the only way to keep ourselves busy at night.Basically the two dorms which we all occupied look like a mini-gambling den.Since we all so bored,we went to bandroom and unfortunately Eddie's gang is there very sian... but i stayed for awhile. Act busy lookin thru my pigeon hole. I suggested to Chingsi to explore the red bridge just for a cheap thrill.He agreed.I asked James along but he decline cos I know he scared of ghost. So he chicken out and stayed with Ivy. Some of the french-horns and clarinet juniors were there and they wanna follow. So the six of us Siti,her bf (dunno wat his name),another horn guy,Chingsi,Zeyu and Me went off to explore. Very tiring to climb the hill actually cos its damn far.Zeyu keep on complaining its too far.Siti was more positive she keep telling stories..When we reach Block T21. it was totally dark, cant even locate the stairs.Got lost inside cos there were no signs indicating the routes,it would be much easier to navigate the hallways in the day though.Foodcourt 6 was terribly dark,its like those scenes you would see in a horror freak show where any creatures would suddenly jumped over u from behind those walls.We walked across foodcourt 6 quickly cos its very scary then suddenly got dog barking. We all ran.. but stopped halfway cos we dunno where we are running too.Chingsi was smart enough to locate the correct stairs. Damn our adventure has to be cut short. Stupid dog.. keep on barking. So no choice lar but go back dorm to sleep. Chingsi and Charlton were the only one sleeping on the table. I did try to sleep on the table but it was painful cos the gaps between the table keep on poking my back so I slept with Zeyu on the floor. Was a peaceful sleep till when Eddie's gang came to our dorm to sleep.Damn chaotic they make so much noise, trying to play pranks on ppl... I just wish they could have some thought for ppl who are sleeping.I wish all their mothers..well unless their's is already dead.. FUCKERS. I didnt meant to be mean but they simply deserved it. I dunno wat they were doing but it has something to do with typing ppl up..
Their stupid pranks... tying Yongsiang up on the chair...
Very noisy... Zeyu took out his mp3 player and listen while sleeping.I guess he is irritated too.After awhile they went out of the room.Then two hours later they came back to sleep.John who is another moron, slept like a bloody fucking pig.He snored like Brontosaurus... urgh.. really cant sleep.So me and Zeyu decided to chat cos both of us and perhaps a few others in the room can't sleep as well.
Second day:
No breakfast in the morning,went home to get my stuffs like toothbrush cos i forgot to bring. Zeyu went home to sleep cos he say its too noisy the dorm especially with John around. Chingsi and the rest decided to stay put. Today practice,sectionals blah blah blah very the boring.. I think my entry for the camp is rather boring too but bopian nothing else to blog about... At nite sleep on table just to see if its comfortable but unfortunately its not..got backache the next day...Brandon came over tat nite.. the lamer...Charlton went home tat nite cos he say he can't sleep with Eddie and John around..too noisy... By midnite some of the previous nite occupants moved to another dorm to sleep cos its too noisy.So my dorm has fewer ppl by now... Again tat nite was noisy with John snores..getting louder.. I wished he drop dead.
Third day:
Voting of new committee is today. Was very excited... kekeke.. but the results were surprisng too especially for the results of the Vice-president who happened to be Shuming aka Xiao Bai. I didnt expect him man.. cos he err totally donch hv the cut to be a Vice-President. I was hoping for Cindy to be the VP. The new Band President is Jermaine ...Yay was happy for that. At least someone who is not easily influenced got to become the President. I was kinda pleased with the new committee post. I was hoping for ppl who has a lower profile to be the committee not people like Jiawei or Rebecca and few others... Sluts or Jerks SHOULD NOT be a committee member. I'm just happy that most of the people got enough brains to vote for the right people. I just hope for the best for the new commitee. There were null votes of cos as usual one of them happened to Brandon's aka cheebye-muthafucka-who-has-no-brains-who-thinks-he-is-cool-and-cant-sing-shit. As for Section Leader post, there were two sections which didn't get to see their new Section leader like Euphonium and Trumpet cos there is a tie. But Euphonium section decided to chose Derek kekeke though James do make the cut to be the next section leader but he still could have the chance the following year. Infact I wont be surprise if James is the new student conductor. I just hope his relationship with Ivy doesnt affect his potential abilities. He is kinda in lovey-dovey stage. Sub-conscious state. The vote for Trumpet Section Leader wasn't a tie Hanyuan got 4 votes and Zeyu got 3 votes. But some of the seniors think that Zeyu has the potential cos he don attitude problem. I know Hanyuan has been dying to get into the committee...cos for the past few years, people who are in the committee are chosen by who is being the loudest one in band. More like favouritism.Which I think its kinda unfair.They should choose on their abilities/skills not how moron they can be... . Hanyuan was very quiet today...infact too quiet,I think he wanted to get a post badly so that he can push other ppl around.Trumpet section had their own meeting to decide. I told Zeyu just to go for it.He could simply go for even a better post if he does well next year but he decided to give way to Hanyuan cos he dowan any dispute. Jiahui was disappointed cos as the current Section Leader he prefers Zeyu cos more on attitude and skills.. if a person has skills but with attitude problem, he/she shouldnt take charge. Brandon aka (any vulgarities to be input here) made a stupid remark on why he hasn't got any single vote. I simply roll my eyes. Morons and lamers like him will onli bring trouble and boredom if he bcome one of the committee members. I wish I could smack him.
At night the dorm was almost empty... the remaining juniors went to the other room to sleep cos they say Eddie's group is making far too much noise. So basically left onli the seniors and few juniors like Brandon,Chingsi,Zeyu,the flute guys,Henry and Melvin.The rest were the seniors. I dunno why Melvin came up to our dorm though cos I know he was in the other dorm bfore that. But the room was still packed.Charlton decided to stay tonite.. So I've to give up my table space for him and sleep on the floor with Zeyu. Edmund gang was next to us...basically gossiping and tell funny stories. I got fever that nite, didn't feel too well. But Eddie was kind enough to give me Panadols. I just wished he was a nicer person rather than being a moron and making the juniors despise him. I'm sure u wanna leave behind a legacy when u leave the band. Today John and Edmund compete in snoring. Its getting worst. John and Edmund seems to snychronised their snoring. Snoring after one another. My headache is really bothering me, can't sleep,keep on moving about. Chingsi and the rest on the table already sleeping. Zeyu oso fidgetin on the floor cos its too noisy. Urgh I wished I could jump over John's stomach to shut him off urghghghgh... Even my father don snore like John.
Last day:
Felt better today but still got slight fever. 9am band practice urgh so boring... can't even play too tired... Went for lunch and then to Zeyu's place..
Friday, April 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment