Monday, June 20, 2005

I simply don't understand why some people are so brainles. I hate people who come and complain to me without thinking the posibilities of solving their own stupid problem. There was an anonymous who came up and complain to me that he/she has lots of bills to pay and he/she is always broke by the middle of the month with barely enough cash to spare. I really do sympathize for him/her. But the problem with this moron is that he/she goes out with his/her friends much too often. Well everyone knows that whenever you go out with your friends you need to spend,right? So... if you're really broke and need the spare cash just don't go out too often. Who cares if you need to go out with your best friend or girl/boy friend. I'm sure they would understand if you tell them that you're cash strapped and you need to save money. If you tell me that I would really understand. But I guess this moron never think of all these possibilities. Everyone faced the same situation of being broke at times even me. So usually when that happens I'ld just stay at home to sleep, watch tv, wank till the last cum drop or read book. It doesn't kill to stay at home. It's not necessary for you to go out with your best/close friend every week. I'm sure both of you would be sick of one another if you meet up too often.

So please if you know you're cash strapped, just don't go out too often, don't indulge of buying yourselves unnecessary items and so on... And don't come and complain to me... I will only help people who are really in need.

No comments: