Today was raining meows and woofs... I love rainy days and cloudy days cos somehow the weather reflects my inner thoughts and character. But one thing I hate about rainy days is I`ve to carry umbrella which I really detest. I`ve no choice but to carry my mum`s umbrella cos it`s small and could be tucked away into my bag. I took the one with no flower motifs on it cos it`s unglamorous to bring umbrella with flower motifs on it. So as I was walking on the carpark walkway, a fucking bastard with his Honda MPV purposely swerve into my direction and that really shocked me. I almost trip. Fuck I`m not happy with people who purposely find trouble with me especially in the morning. So I went up to his MPV and use the my umbrella`s hook (the part where is holds up the cloth/canvas) to scratch his car. Damn I was fugging happy. I made one long scratch on the bloody red paint. The driver notice what I did and stepped out of the car and was very angry. Oh well his anger can`t be compared to mine, like I scared if he wanna whack me.. He scold me for what I did...
Driver: "What the fuck did you just did?"
Me: "What fuck?. You swerve your fucking car into me?.. You fucking blind?"
Driver: "What me? You shouldn`t have walk there in the first place"
Me: "Fuck off lar, I walk here everyday and there are so many cars but none of them
swerve into me."
Drive: "Fuck You.. You have to pay for the damages"
Me: "Oh well shit happens and its your car not mine... and FUCK YOUR MUM"
By then the driver was totally angry but I was very happy cos I made someone really angry today~!~ The wife or perhaps a whore who is still in the car stopped him. He got back into his car, made a U-turn and honk and me and I give my 3rd finger. I hope he dies in a car crash or he get his leg amputated or something. Fucking asshole~!~ DIE YOU MUTHAFUCKA DIE DIE DIE ~!~!~!
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment