Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Can't believe Cheng is coming to Dubai... So disgusting. Dirty 35yr old man with 2 kids and a wife, flirting with some lady who look like transvestite. Eww fuck hope he die somehow or hope his wife run away. The worst part is that I have to share my apartment with him, fucking gross. Worst still David Jameson is comin here too, hope he doesn't share with my apartment too. Another Australian bastard who make few of us suffer doing Grove. Urgh.. I better look up for an apartment to rent on my own or with strangers as long as I don't have to share with them. Urghh sickening...
Joe talk too much whenever we watch the tv. He goes on and on talking cock and I can't hear wat's going on the tv. Whenever he didn't catch certain scenes, he will ask one of us to explain. It's getting on my nerve at times. Joe talks like Kah Keong. That high irritating pitch voice. This only happens when he gets too excited. Our masterbed bathroom which we shared seems to be littered with his hair. I know its not mine cos everytime I clean the mess, there would be more hair after he used the toilet.
Charles is a freak. Too much passion in him. He's always missing whenever we go out. He luvs to take photos of surrounding buildings. Whenever we go to a shopping mall, he would disappear to god knows where. With those camera flashes going on all the time, no wonder his hair is balding despite being in his late 20s.
Usually after work, I hang out with my colleagues who shared the same apartment as me but yet I found them rather 'stagnant' after a while. You know what I really need? I need an apartment for all by myself and a car.And when I'm bored I will drive around like no ones business. I was thinking of getting a car but I've yet to find a permanent place to stay. I shall find a place as soon as possible.
Remember when I said that loneliness doesn't bother me? Well I guess that's not true. Loneliness starts to kick in now. It's worst when there is nothing to do during the weekends in Dubai except to go for the stupid visits to shopping malls to take pictures.There are few ppl whom I started to miss. I wish my parents or siblings were here though, at least I've people to look forward to after work. I keep on dreaming of the few ppl whom I miss. If only I get to know some people much better before I leave for Dubai.
Urgh I just wish Cheng Choong Gin would die or get into a deep trouble so that he would be sent off back to Singapore. Dirty old man. I hope David is not coming here at all. I hope terrorist would kidnap me and kill me at the top of Burj Al-Arab whereI would die glamorously. Urhgghgh dirty old man and stupid angmoh.... die die die !~!~!~1

No comments: