I was reading Xinyi`s blog and few of my ex-classmates blog and they have this interesting entry about their lift facts. So I decided to do it too...
7 random facts about me:
- I love to curse
- I imagine killing people I hate on my mind everyday, every nanosecond
- I have passion for Aviation... But I dont know why I end up in Architecture
- I do my own Balance Sheet every month so as not to overspend
- I rate strangers/passerby 1 to 10 based on their appearance outlook whenever I walk on the street/office/bus/train etc;
- I love to ignore people
- I am a bastard..everyone knows that... if you don`t, please kill yourself. Thanks
7 things i plan to do before i die:
- Own Garuda Indonesia Airlines... or my own Airline company
- Earn my first million by 30 or maybe 40 or maybe 50...oh well
- Get my dream house
- Buy a Yacht
- Be able to talk to `Person 1`
- Be able to love `Person 2`
- To get out of Dubai alive... if not at least die glamorously
7 things i cant do:
- I cant whistle for nuts
- I cant tolerate people who tell me cold jokes, I feel like stabbing their eyes
- I cant tell jokes
- I cant stand cold
- I cant play the Guitar
- I cant hear anything whenever someone is having a boring conversation
- I cant stand noise
7 celeb crushes:
- Minnie Mouse
- Daisy Duck
- Kristen Kreuk
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Uma Thurman
- Cinderella
- Snow White
7 people i`ll love to see doing this:
- Derek Cheong
- James Leong? Or was it James Tan?
- Jessica Foo
- Kristina Mueller
- Tan Zeyu
- Clement See (please update your blog for fucksake!~!~)
- Michael Jackson
*Boring, dull, retarded people like those people I`ve mentioned above has to this stupid fun facts of their life... if not you all can just do it for fun fuck sake...
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment