Sunday, November 20, 2005

Camellia the Camel

Camellia the Camel was strolling one day,
Hopping happily down the bay,
Blinking her eyes in affectionate way,
Trying to get the sand away.

Nasir the Fat Boy was strolling that day,
Rolling and rolling down the bay,
Eating two Kit-Kats everyday,
No wonder he is so fat like a Chevrolet.

Camellia the Camel was tired that day,
So down on her four knees as she lay,
Closing her eyes in a hot midday,
Hoping she could sleep like that everyday.

Nasir the Fat Boy was eating his dessert,
Licking his hands covered with custard,
He saw Camellia the Camel in the middle of the desert,
Off he ran to her like a monsoon blizzard.

Camellia the Camel saw a fat boy running to her,
She exclaimed to herself , ``Oh Hell, I must get out of here``,
Up on her four knees as she went,
Hoping her life would never be the end.

Nasir the Fat Boy saw the camel ran,
Chasing after her in his tight Levis pants,
Gasping for air as he ran on the sand,
Tumble and fall as he ran and ran.

``Ha Ha``, laugh Camellia the naughty Camel,
As she ran over his big black duffle,
On she goes when she fall and tumble,
``Aha! ``, Nasir said, ``You stupid camel``.

``Oh Nasir my friend don`t you ride on me,
As you know yourself, I have a weak knee,
Please my friend have mercy on me,
I will do anything as long you don`t ride on me``

``Oh shut you, you stupid Camel,
I have enough of you so stop being humble,
I want to ride on you, you stupid Camel,
So you better walk don`t fall and tumble``

So off they go where nobody went,
To the place they called the `Fastasyland`
Camellia the Camel cursed and pant,
Nasir the Fat Boy laughed as they went.

No comments: