i hate people who slurp whenever they eat, if it's noodle i don't mind but if you slurp eating rice, thats annoying. And when I make a remark, they say they would nv change cos they think its cool or trying to show how rebellious they can be. Oh fuck sake fuck them go to hell. Another irritating things is when people make too much noise,comments,squirms like 'OH MY GOD' or 'AWWW' or 'DAMMIT' while watching television fuck that bitch who like to say all of this. Why can't they just have quiet expressions like smile when its funny or frown when something horrible is going on. I really hate unnecessary noise. I hate people who relate themselves too much.Nobody really wants to listen to you anymore if you relate yourself too much. ITS BORING. PERIOD.Somehow I really know why some people are hated in the first place, they deserved it somehow. I try to be as fair as possible when it comes to dealing with a situation when one party hates the other party. I simply cannot judge that person simply because he/she is my friend. But I have to really experience it to make a fair judgement and to my conclusion I guess she deserves it somehow if she is not going to change. Please don't test my patience. Thanks
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment