Mein Leben - My Life
I noticed that many buggers especially band members have been tagging my board lately regarding about the competition. You know what there is nothin you can do if your band won or lose. It`s all over. So my opinion regarding each band was honest for that matters. Besides I didn`t get to watch it live in Singapore. So my perspective view may differ from yours. So anyway keep on tagging as long it`s an honest opinion.
Dubai is so fugging hot now that I swear if the city is desserted I would have run naked on the road or inside the shopping mall. No sandstorms yet for now but hopefully it wont happen as frequent as during winter.The Russian Philharmonic is in Abu Dhabi performing for the Swan Lake performance. I wouldnt mind going but its fugging far to drive from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. Besides even if its in Dubai, I wouldnt go as they would sure perform in some retarded venue like Madinat Jumeirah or in the conference hall in some posh hotel. They really need a GOOD concert hall badly.
I`m 22 this year and this means that I can vote for the first time but unfortunately I'm not in Singapore. I always wanna vote. I love to vote and to do surveys cos i`ve such a pathetic boring life. I`m sure you know who won the elections for this year. If you don't know please go kill yourself. It`s Just like TKBAND won every darn Display competition. Man when is the society ever gonna see new faces with new systems? Sometimes I wonder why we ever even bother to vote when we know who is gonna win the elections. Really waste time queing up hoping the opposition party to win but in the end the prime candidate won. Are we really a Democratic Republic or a Totalitarian State?
*Wonder which asshole go and promote my blog to all the band freaks*


No comments:
Post a Comment