Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Me and Singlish / Singlish and I ?

I’ve not been downloading songs for quite sometime now. Infact since I came back to Singapore. So many new songs to listen and to download and I have is some shitty music. My iPod is long dead. Fuck that iPod, don’t know why I bought it in the first place. It was hype back then but not now.

I heard this particular song on the radio and it’s nice. I’m a bit dumbshit with songs especially pop songs or whatsoever unless you asked me about Progressive house or symphonic band music. I’m a goon… The funny thing is that I’ve so many programmes to download music in my laptop but not even once have I switched it on. I got Limewire, Aresline, eMule even Kazaalite. Opps… shouldn’t mention it, if not the police will catch me.
When I came back a month back, the newspaper has a article about a boy who was fined for download and distributing music online. I don’t want to be like him, I don’t want to be fine or jailed. I’M SICK YOU MUTHAFUCKAS CAN YOU JUST LET ME DOWNLOAD ALL I WANT!~~!!~!!

Can someone tell me is it safe to download music online?

Oh last week in the papers, a teenager was sent to court because he used his wireless on his laptop and tap to a connection. A passerby, I think who is a really cheebye-faced-bastard went up to him and confront and blah blah blah brought him to the police. What a goon. Doesn’t the bloody bastard-cum-faced-as swipe-shit knows that most laptops come with a wireless and its OK (well to me…) to tap to a connection and its not our fault if we are able to tap to the connection. The subscriber should have at least encrypt a password for security measures. Perhaps that poor teenager tapped to a connection belong to the McDonalds or Starbucks since they offered free wireless. Stupid lah this kind of people, get people into trouble for nothing… bloody twit…

You know I got a personality problem or rather a problem with my thoughts. My thoughts and rants in my mind are always in Singlish but in real life I always avoid using Singlish while speaking. I think hor.. I need to liberate myself more.. Be more open… can or not? Ok lah… I shall TRY to enter all my future postings in Singlish…

p.s. FUCK-YOU-CHEEBYE-FACED-CUNTS WHO SAYS I DONNO SINGLISH… FUCK YOU… WHY IS THIS FUCKING FONT NOT GETTING ANY BIGGER? !!~!!~~!!!~! WEILING WHY IS THIS FONT NOT AS BIG AS THE SCREEN.... F@#k YOU LAR!!~!!~! LOL!!!

No comments: