Temporary Switch...
I was supposed to close down this blog and make a transition to a new blog at www.wordpress.com . As I was setting up my new blog I realised that I've to pay a credit of some sort if I want to have my own template design for the blog. Oh shucks.... I really like wordpress.com simply because it has nice layouts. Most of the design are what I want which I can't get in blogspot.com. Most of their design is sleek and easy to the eyes. You can view Wordpress templates at http://themes.wordpress.net/page/11/ . Infact Wordpress default templates are nice by itself just that their text box is small just like this current template. Furthermore you can't add tagboard and what's not and it's in CSS command which seems easier than HTML...
Oh well I guess I just stick to this template for awhile before I find a nice one....
The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Site....


No comments:
Post a Comment