Friday, March 30, 2007

Coke and More Prank Calls....



I opened the kitchen fridge and guess what I saw?

A 1.5ml Coke!!!!

Yeah I know I shouldn’t be excited about this drink. But hell.. The last time I drank this stuff was when I was onboard SIA from Dubai to Singapore… which unfortunately was a one way trip. So yeah I found this black-liquid-elixir. Slurpp… but the unfortunate thing is that I do not want to be the first person to drink it, I do not want to appear like I’m some greedy-thirsty-Coke-drinking bastard. So I decided to leave the bottle alone, wait and see.

So I waited 2 hours by playing games, watching television, wank and I went back to the fridge and alas the bottle cap has been opened. I took a small swipe to my mouth. I probably should get a cup but what the hell, I just want to have a taste of it. The moment this elixir reach my throat, I spit it out. It taste horrible. Oh no, I’ve lost the acquired taste of Coke. It taste of metallic-malt-carbonated-brown-liquid. Yuck. I used to be a favourite fan of Coke till my brother told me that drinking it is as good as drinking battery water with loads of sugar added.

Sigh I guess no more Coke for me right now?






Remember I was complaining about someone who made prank calls to me? It happened that I think I know who the culprit is or perhaps this person is just an addition to 2 assholes who has been making calls to me?

Apparently someone message Zeyu on his mobile and this bastard was telling some corny stuffs to him. This same bastard then message me and tell me corny stories too. The idea is to make as if Zeyu and me were having some explicit scandal. What nonsense? Come on I know Zeyu for 4 years now and I know he wouldn’t do such stupid things and he knows me better. But just to be sure, I actually asked Zeyu about this corny story and of cause I should know better that he would not do such things. But unlike my case, this bastard has been calling him many times usually to ask lame stuffs. And as many would know Zeyu is cheena-piang-bochup fella, he decided to ignore this bugger. I guess this bugger was pissed off cause he is not getting Zeyu’s attention and so decided to try something corny. Urghh this is irritating but yet amusing. I mean people would go to certain extend just to get attention. This bastard is really a joke. I did confront him but he didn’t reply or perhaps he chickened out.

Oh well… pranks or no pranks… I still have life to lead…

No comments: