Envy...
When I woke up today, I had this feeling which I’ve not experienced for many years. The feeling of envy. To me between jealousy and envy, envy is a feeling which I really dread and try to avoid.
I had this dream or was it just my imagination. Seriously I can’t make any difference between these two lately. I tend to daydream and dream at the same time? How? I don’t know. When I dream I still could control my reflexes and also control my dream. So is that still considered a dream or just daydream? Shrugs.
The last time I had this feeling of envy was back in high school after which I stopped and learnt that such feeling is a sin. Right now I couldn’t control this feeling anymore and I really do not know what to do with it. It’s different when it comes to jealousy cause jealousy for me happens only for quite awhile, it disappears once I have something to occupy my mind. As for envy, this could last for weeks, months and even years. It’s such a horrible feeling
Dear God, I wish you could help me to handle this horrible feeling. Guide me please…


No comments:
Post a Comment