Friendster Pictures...
Some people are trying too hard to be humble or rather a pain in the ass. Since I’m so free nowadays, I’ve the ‘opportunity’ to browse my friends profiles in Frienster. Ok not sure how many of you bother to read all the captions in your friends photos. Some of my friends I notice have rather dumb captions like;
- See I’m ugly, hate this picture
- I’m so fat…
- Just woke up from sleep… hair messy ‘yuck’
- etc; etc;
Isn’t it dumb ass. If you know your picture is ugly or if you look ugly why bother putting up right? And give such stupid captions. If you know the picture look ugly or simply not your best, perhaps you should put captions like ‘That’s me…’ or something which doesn’t make you stupid. Now if you are one of such people, please go and change your captions before I find out…


No comments:
Post a Comment