Thursday, March 08, 2007

Missing in Action

Ok I know I’ve been missing for the past few weeks. I’m in Shangri-la NUH right now. Finally I’ve got internet access thanks to Rachel’s friends who gave me his NUS student account number. Bandwidth is horrible 1.0mbps, it gets disconnected periodically but otherwise its fine.

Will be going home next week on 16th March. Can’t wait to get home. I really hate hospitals right now. The food sucks, bland to the core. There is no longer Dettol smell but instead they have Alcohol smell. Horrible.

I am having fever now so I wish not to have any visitors apart from the regular ones. Some people just don’t understand that a patients needs rest. I have visitors who stayed for 4 hours and to tell you the truth I was pissed off in one way or another. Cause I want to sleep and I want to pee, if there are people in my ward how am I suppose to pee since I have to pee in the bottle? So if you want to visit make sure maximum time allowed is just 1 hour not more UNLESS you are the chosen ones like my family members and a few significant others.

No comments: