MIRC.. Do you miss it?
Last night I was bored stiff that I decided to do something which I’ve not done for ages। It’s related to computer and yes it involves chatting. A program that most of us used probably 7-10 years ago. This chat program was the epitome of all chat programs during it’s time. Guess what program is it?
Jeng jeng jeng………………………….
………………………………...
…………………………
………………….
………..
…..
.

MIRC!!!!!
Yup. I decided to switch on my IRC chat program after for so long of not using it. I actually installed it on my laptop about 2 years ago so that I could download MP3s and MPEG movies from Dalnet servers but when I went to the channels there wasn’t any chatters. Perhaps IRC is no longer popular so I stop using it but I didn’t uninstall it.
Those IRC days, I still remember it vividly. I remembered IRC was the first place where I learnt how to hack and nuke other chatters. Clans were formed. Kick and banned other chatters which eventually leads to broken friendships. Seriously come to think of it, it was rather lame.
IRC is also the place where I make new friends like Olivia (which apparently is NOT MY FUCK BUDDY sheesh), Norain, Donovan aka Schnup, Kenny Choong aka Scott_man (yup that’s Scott’s real name), Trisha, hmm who else? I don’t know quite a number I guess and we are still friends till now. Sometimes we used to have gatherings for the chatters in the channel and it was really weird cause for most of us, we seem close online but when we met each other for the first time it was a different thing. As for me I would prefer if other chatters not recognise my face. Right now if I’m being invited to attend a chatters gathering, I would prefer not to attend it. I’m anti-social remember?
How many of you remember Q? For those of you who is not sure what Q is well Q is the (counts fingers and recites ABC) 17th letter of the alphabet and Q is also the channel bot who kicks people out and sometimes kick and ban. Tskk.. I hate it when that happens.
I visited the channels which I used to frequent like #german, #aesband, #aes, #Indonesia, #bawel etc etc…। There were no chatters except for #german where Schnup and few others are still supporting the channel, #melayu has 60+ chatters not so bad, 8 years ago this channel used to have 300 over chatters।
Someone chatted with me…
Margin: hi
Vulgarian (me): hi there…
Margin: care to intro? I’m 26m
Vulgarian: 23
Margin: m/f?
Vulgarian: does it matter?
Margin: so what r yr hobbies?
Vulgarian: hmmm…. Muff diving
Margin: ouh nice.. I like scuba diving, I always go to Tioman or Sibu to dive
Margin: where do u dive?
Vulgaran: somewhere where its comfortable lor….
Margin: comfortable? Hmmm diving in the sea how can be comfortable?
Vulgaran: can lar… muff diving can do at home what…
Margin: huh? Home? What you got swimming pool to dive arr?
Vulgarian: you donno wat is muff diving rite?
Margin: I know lar like scuba diving…got many types arr?
Vulgarian: of cos lar… there is deep water diving, shallow water, recreation or adventure diving and there is also muff diving which is very unique…
Margin: yeah I know… muff diving is unique hmm maybe I should try.. I will do a research on it.
Vulgarian: yesh you should do a research before you try it… u may or may not like it…
Margin: dangerous is it?
Vulgarian: depends how do it… lol
Vulgarian: u r so funny… I donno y…aniwae u shld research first ok? Once you know wat is muff diving, come and chat wif me again…
For those of you who doesn’t know what is muff diving. It literally means cunnilingus. Still don’t get it? You are a stupid fuck. It means ermm…. How should I explain it? Wait let me do a Wiki…
(Excerpts from Wikipedia)
Cunnilingus is the act of using the mouth and tongue to stimulate the female genitals, particularly the clitoris, often the most sensitive part of the female genitalia. The term comes from an alternative Latin word for the vulva (cunnus) and from the Latin word for tongue (lingua). Less than one-third of women reach the level of orgasm during the actual act of intercourse. Masturbation and cunnilingus are alternative ways for women to achieve orgasm with a partner. Most women can orgasm easily during clitoral or pubic area stimulation
Can't imagine it? Well sure I will love to help you imagine it... Let me do a Wiki again...

A potrait by Achille Deveria
I wanted to post a picture which is more stimulating but this is a family oriented blog so I decided to put up something more artistic.
There you go… LOL… bet u learn something new today. It’s ok if u donno, we learn new stuffs everday…
Well it’s one of those down the memory lane activities. I’m gonna try Microsoft Comic Chat next.. Who is up to it?


No comments:
Post a Comment