Summary...
Was jogging through the park before I head the trekking route and guess what I saw?
A South Asian man probably an Indian or Bangladeshi humping a domestic worker of unknown nationality. Having sex at this hour? Darn it’s only 8pm. All this took place under a shed where one could rest or socialise with other health freaks. Tsk Tsk… I almost had a spasm. I should have called the police but I decide not to. I mean I’m sure these two couples had the urge for weeks and now is the perfect opportunity. I hope the guy had brought some rubber with him.
I kinda dislike Friday sermons at the mosque. Every week it’s more or less the same topic or agenda, “Be a good Muslim in a cosmopolitan Singapore”. I wished the Imam had something else to preach about. It’s almost like a propaganda but I dare not say out loud about my unhappiness. I’m sure God knows and I’m sure he is ever ready to burn me in hell. I’m not sure if every mosque had the same sermons but what I do know is that the sermons is more or less alike. Well the good thing is that now most sermons are done both in English and Malay but on alternate weeks. The sad thing is that the sermon is about the same thing only different language.
After Fridays prayers, Fadhil and I went to Bukit Panjang Plaza and we bumped into one of our lecturer. The ever gay man Mr Andrew Chia. Despite he and me stay just across from one another, I’ve never got to see him that much. Andrew was queuing at the Old Chang Kee buying curry puffs. He still has this V Shaped body but his hair is kinda messy abit like Sanjaya’s hair only shorter. He saw us and say a quick Hi and walk off. He still walks daintily like a Macho Mary.
Earlier in the day, my mum asked me if I could get tickets for her for the Duck Tours. She has been raving about it few months back. She really wanna ride on that amphibious machine badly. That’s odd I thought, I wonder how my mum got to know that such Tour existed? I mean she is not those type who bothers about such trivial things. Worst thing is that, she wanted to bring along my aunts too. Well I didn’t say anything about it but if you happened to see a group of ladies screaming with joy probably in their nyonya kebayas riding on that amphibious vehicle , please don’t find me. It’s not my fault. Really….
I got a letter from SMU and apparently I got into the Bachelor of Law. Yippeee…. Which means I’m smart enough to be a lawyer right? Which also means I can sue people if I ever become a lawyer. Nah perhaps I’m not smart but maybe because they like my article. I was supposed to write about something during the interview. The topic would be “The Greatest Invention in the World” about 800 - 500 words in an hour and a half. You know what I picked as the greatest invention? A Pencil. Yup. The greatest invention is pencil. Without a pencil most of us wouldn’t be able to jot down our ideas and come up with another great invention. I thought my article was crap, infact I didn’t really give much thought of it. Simply because I wasn’t really into being a lawyer or something. I just applied it for fun. And of cause I will have to reject the application even though being a lawyer sounds cool. After I hit the Bar, I would probably get to wear that fugly wig and nice big trench coat and I can start to sue people over the lamest thing like… “Hey bitch, you just stepped on my shoe, I’m gonna sue you…” or “Fuck you skunk, you just tag my board, now I’m really gonna sue you…” Well anyway I will have to turn down their offer simply because I already know what I want.


2 comments:
dude, it's hard to be a litigation lawyer with an smu degree. you can, but that would mean abandoning whatever you would learn in the next 4 years of education.
smu trains its undergrads to be corporate lawyers, drafting contracts for mncs etc etc. they hardly or never at all go to the courts to litigate.
(:
arr corporate lawyer, means suits and tie? Oh no... nah i dowan to be a lawyer in the first place...i just apply it for fun as mentioned. I would still be in the architecture line as far as i know =) whoever u r dude/dudette...
Post a Comment