Saturday, April 28, 2007

Virginia Tech Issue...


Is he your friend?

Lately newspapers has been covering about the massacre at the Virginia Tech University. The killer a 23 year old Suei-Hui Cho gunned down 32 victims and then killed himself.

You know what is the funny thing? Scott says that I could be him if cause the similarity of our character and hatred are the same. Well not exactly the same but almost in par. Both of us are anti-social, we hate the rich shallow bastards/bitches. He writes dark and macabre stories whereas I write lame stories. He is 23 and so am I. Blah blah…

So anyway my point is that I’m not saying that whatever Cho did is right neither it’s wrong. It is right if he had killed those students who had torment him but it is wrong to kill the innocent ones. Maybe out of 32 people who had been killed, 2-3 of them deserves it. If you read about his past, it’s really kinda sad and demeaning. He is a poor migrant who gets torment by his classmates for his bad English, gets pushed around, people outcast him. Seriously if his classmates has not done those things to him he wouldn’t end up in the mortuary with the rest of the 32 victims. Anyway I don't think he speaks bad English, just that he needs to speak up.

From my experience in high school, people who gets bullied always end up being mental ‘up there’. Take for the case of my classmate Pearlyn Cher. I wonder if she is reading my blog. Anyway Pearlyn is a nice girl in glasses. Participate actively in the Red Cross. She is obedient of cause doesn’t have traces of being a skunk. The only problem with her is that, we really do not know what her problem is. Sometimes she gets sensitive over certain issues and this happened regularly. Due to this most of us including me made fun of her. There is this guy name Suresh Dass a rich Malaysian bastard (I hope he is dead) who always provokes her. Whenever Pearlyn gets to her nerve, she always threaten to commit suicide. Here is the ironic thing. Instead of stopping her, we encouraged her to jump from the window or the balcony of our class which is on the 4th floor. Sometimes she also tried to cut her wrist with a pen cap. There was once she was holding a pencil and she wanted to stab herself, one of my classmates went up to her, took the pencil away and replace is with an eraser. You know those long flimsy eraser which comes in a tube holder? And if jumping or stabbing herself doesn’t work, she will immediately faint like having an asthma perhaps due to exhaustion or something. Sometimes I’m so amused with such events that I kinda enjoyed it. I’ve not seen or heard of Pearlyn ever since I left high school but 2-3 years back, I manage to contact her via Friendster and it seems that she is doing fine right now. Thank God. Can you imagine if she tried to massacre us by stabbing us with a chalk? I would probably die laughing…

Another example was during my primary school days. I HATE PRIMARY SCHOOL cause all my teachers were mean. Can you imagined, I’ve been slapped, canned, made stand on the chair or along the corridor by every single form teacher for every level that I attended? I dare say that I wasn’t a mischievous kid. Sometimes when the class is noisy, all the students in the class would be punished whether you are innocent or not. Anyway that is not what I want to cover today. In my primary school, there were bullies. When I was young I was really afraid of these bullies even though I knew that my cousins in the senior classes is always watching out for us. These bullies like to steal erasers, the one with the flags on it. Steal lunch boxes, throw their friends bag into the pond (I did that oops) and etc; I always avoid such people cause I’m a wimp. Lately there were reports in the newspapers about how the police has caught few guys in their 20s for having sex with a minor. The rapist happened to by my primary school friend and yes he was a bully back in school. Not only he was caught, a month later 2 more guys were charged for stealing and these guys were bullies in my primary school too. Well I’m not saying that my primary school train its students to be a bully, robber or a rapist. It’s just that if only these guys have been referred to the counselors, probably they wouldn’t be what they are right now.

So back to Cho. I believed that Cho deserves every right to be mourned along with the other 32 victims. He has been traumatized for very long. I wonder why he didn’t get a sniper gun though? With it he could hide somewhere and shoot randomly without getting caught. Of cause I do not tolerate such acts nor do I encourage it. It’s just a thought.

What I do encourage is to shoot your own 8inch flesh gun. You can do it alone or with a partner. If you don’t know how to do it, shame on you.

Anyway if you notice, I’ve replaced all my songs and now you can to listen to cute kiddy songs. This is a proof to show that this is a FAMILY FRIENDLY BLOG. No violence is tolerated here but if anyone of you try to defy that statement, all I can say is FUCK YOU… so there you go…

No comments: