Thursday, May 24, 2007

American Idol and Samsung Products...

17 year old Jordin Sparks won American Idol 2007 yay woott***!!! And she is the youngest winner in American Idol history. I would have like Blake Lewis if he had not beatbox his songs. I don’t find his beatbox unique infact sometimes it’s irritating when he tries to beatbox every song he sang.



Hmm I wonder if there is gonna be Singapore Idol this year. I’m sure someone I know would be auditioning for it. Singapore is too small, you practically know someone for sure.

I was looking through my drawer and I found my iPod. My iPod has been dead for 3 years now. Not sure what’s wrong with it but I’m sure it has got to do with the battery. No matter how long I charged it, it would only play less than 30mins. I couldn’t be bothered to sent to the Apple store. I’m sure I have to fork out at least $150 just to change the battery. Is it worth it? Right now I’m using my Sony 512mb mp3 player. Compared to iPod which has 4gb, my Sony can only hold 50 songs and that’s the downside. The good thing is that, I only need 5 minutes to charge it and it could play for 5 hours. Heh. I kinda hate Apple stuffs nowadays, it has a got a nice design, good functions which says for its steep price but sometimes it’s not practical if the gadget keeps breaking down. AND I HATE iTUNES. I think the best way to enjoy an Apple product is to get every single thing from them eg: laptop, mp3 player, mobile phone etc etc…. Cause think logically, Apple products are compatible with their own then with other brands.


I kinda like 2 of Samsung's latest products

Samsung mp3 player K3 (4GB)
Available in 2GB/4GB Memory capacities
Flash Storage Device
1.8 full color OLED
FM Tuner with autoscan and presets
Light emitting touch pad
Li-Poly rechargeable battery
Screensavers-analog clock
Sleep timer and auto-off function
20hrs play
USB 1.1, 2.0




UpStage™ (SPH-m620)
Rock & Talk A phone you can dance to; the Samsung UpStage™ is so unique, you have to see it (and hear it) to believe it. On one side, it's a slim, stylish Samsung phone with Stereo Bluetooth® Wireless Technology and a 1.3 megapixel camera. On the other side, it's a slim, stylish Samsung music player with touch-sensitive media controls and a stereo speaker. Either way, it's a phone you'll flip over.

Can someone please get these 2 gadgets for me? Feel free to email me at nasirbogus@gmail.com for my contacts/address. I LOVE FREE STUFFS.


You know what’s funny. As most mobile phone company make their phones slimmer, NOKIA on the other hand, make their models bigger and thicker. It’s a no-no for me. I like anorexic phones. The slimmer the better. I’m still using my Motorola SLVR and I still won’t trade it off.


No comments: