Thursday, May 17, 2007

Scary? Give me a break...

I had a conversation with my cousin’s, Gab, girlfriend. They were at my grandma’s place after a bicycle ride. I’m not a person who like to start conversation but my cousin insist that I should get to know her and so I did. I asked the usual questions like her chest size, her favourite bra colour, what position she like. Nah kidding… I wish I did though. What I asked was her hobbies, school blah blah blah. She is college student so I took it that she is those intellectual and not those bimbo types. Till I asked her this…

Me: So what movies do you like?
Girl: Ouh I like horror movies…
Me: Really? Me oso leh….
Girl: Shiok rite…
Me: Ok lar.. So which show you like?
Girl: ermm.. I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scream, Final Destination…
Me: Huh? Scary meh?
Girl: Scary lar wahlao… I scream in the cinema, buay tahan so many blood here and there…
Me: Have you ever watch Exorcist before?
Girl: Whats that? Those cop movie kind is it? I don’t like lar…
Me: No lar (I really feel like slapping this bitch)
Girl: Then what show is it?
Me: Haha never mind lar… Next time when you come again I lend you my DVD.

Darn after this conversation I realized she is just another bimbo. Can you imagine the scariest movie she ever watch is Final Destination? Give me a break. I wouldn’t consider her a bimbo if she says that the scariest thing she ever watch is The Ring, The Eye or something like that, those Asian horror movies. I mean some of the Asian horror shows are quite scary BUT NOT FINAL DESTINATION. That’s lame.

I wonder what happen if she watched Exorcist. Ok maybe some of you think I’m such a sore loser for saying that Exorcist is scary. Really, for me that show is scary shit. I will never watch it alone. The first time I watched it was when I was in kindergarten with my family. There was this part where Linda Blair’s head twist 360 degrees. I didn’t get to watch that part during the first time cause my mum, she covered my eyes including my sister’s with her hand so I missed that part. I remembered my brother was laughing and call character in Exorcist the “Crazy Barbie Doll”. I watched the entire show with eyes half shut few years later. Perhaps I should intro her to the 70s horror movie. Those horror movies from that era are scary shit like the original Amityville not the remake which I think it’s a flop.

You know what Gab, I know you are reading this, all I want to say is that I think your girlfriend is weird. You should bring her to watch better horror movies in the future. Final Destination hahaha... damn it's scary burrrrrrrr....*tremble with fear*

No comments: