Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Women are crazy...

If you have a relative with the name of Miss Rachel Ho age 38 years old, please tell her that Nasir thinks she is a whore who deserved to be stomp on the head.

Miss Ho’s plight was printed in The New Paper dated on 7th May 2007. Miss Ho took a cab heading for Ngee Ann City one morning. She wanted the taxi driver to drop off on the left at the entrance. Instead the taxi driver dropped her off at the right side of the 4 lane driveway. Now if you think logically, it doesn’t make any difference whether you stop on the right or on the left side of the entrance. All you have to do is just cross the lane by using the zebra crossing. It’s not a hassle really.

Unfortunately Miss Ho still insisted that the driver drop her off on the left side. When the driver refuses she rebuked. She refused to pay unless the driver drive out of the building and return to drop her at the left side of the entrance. What a whore. Both parties refused and so they drove to the cab company’s office to settle the dispute. So in all it took 20 minutes and instead of paying $5.10 fare at Ngee Ann City, Miss Ho end up paying $16.10. The General Manager of the company sided with the taxi driver and telling her about LTA rules. Obviously Miss Ho wasn’t satisfied and called LTA herself. LTA informed the next day that the rules does not apply within private properties. Thus this made Miss Ho win the argument. Now she wanted the company to apologize to her and give a refund.

I hope she doesn’t get the refund at all let alone the apology. She is such a bitch. Why can’t she just get down on the left side and cross the lane. It’s not a highway and infact it’s safe to cross the lane. I’ve seen elder folks crossing the road with no qualms let alone small kids. How can this 38yr old healthy looking adult can’t even cross the lane. Really a whore. I wish I had her picture and put it up here to warn all taxi drivers NOT to pick her up. I did look for the news online but can’t seem to find any article about it. So like I said, if Miss Rachel Ho is your relative. Please send my ‘warmest - darned’ regards to her.

On another news…

Mystery woman allegedly harasses, scolds and even hits Hougang residents.
One victim says... SHE CAME OVER AND SLAPPED ME
CALL her the void-deck stalker. A slim and attractive young woman has apparently caused some residents at a housing estate in Hougang to feel nervous because of the way she harasses them.




By Tan Mae Lynn
07 May 2007




CALL her the void-deck stalker.
A slim and attractive young woman has apparently caused some residents at a housing estate in Hougang to feel nervous because of the way she harasses them.
But she, in turn, has reportedly accused residents of staring at her, and that is why she scolds and blocks their paths.
On at least one occasion, she allegedly slapped a woman on the face.
Some residents have called the police about her antics, and one resident even went to the extent of putting up posters in lift lobbies to warn others about her.
They describe the woman to be in her late 20s, slim, neatly dressed, with shoulder-length hair and wearing spectacles.




PRETTY WOMAN
Some residents also said that she was 'pretty'.
And it's her well-groomed appearance that usually catches residents off-guard, because they said she does not look like a trouble-maker.
Miss Adeline Yap, 22, said she ran into the woman about three weeks ago while waiting for a cab to take her two cats to the vet.
The civil servant said: 'She came up very close to me, like kissing distance, and asked about my cats. Then she walked away.
'Then she came back again and asked if they were expensive.
'Just as I was replying, she slapped me on my right cheek. She then turned and strutted off. I was shocked,' Miss Yap recounted.
She added that the woman, who spoke in English, was articulate.
Miss Yap said that she now has to constantly 'watch her back'.
'If she can hit people, you don't know what else she's capable of,' Miss Yap said. 'There are young children and old people around the estate - what if she hits them?'
Another resident, Madam Hong Xiu, 63, who lives in a ground floor unit, said she has become more cautious whenever she steps out of her flat.
The housewife said: 'I've bumped into her twice. She would stop me in my path and wouldn't let me walk by.
'If I move left, she'll move left. I move right, she'll also moves right. And she'll stick her face up close to mine and stare me right in the eye.
'It's very scary.'
On another occasion, Madam Hong said the woman followed closely behind her and she didn't dare return to her flat.
So now, whenever Madam Hong wants to go out, she peers out the window to see if the woman is 'doing her rounds' nearby.
She added: 'You can see her walking around at least twice a week.


IN A HURRY
'She walks up and down along the void decks of these few blocks and she's always walking very fast like she's in a rush.'
But not everyone is worried about the woman.
One grocery shopowner, who gave his name as Mr Ang, said: 'She may scold you if you stare at her, but she's harmless.
'I don't think she'll cause anyone any serious injury,' the 50-year-old said.
The New Paper on Sunday team tracked down this mysterious woman and found out that she is renting a room in one of the blocks.
She did not want to be interviewed.
Her landlady, who is in her mid-40s and doesn't want to be named, said the woman had been living there for about three months.
She said that her tenant may appear strange but she has been harmless so far.
'She sometimes stares at people and she can get a bit argumentative, but I don't think she's a danger to anyone,' her landlady said.


This is funny actually. Infact I wish I could bump into this stalker. I love to argue and find fault with people nowadays. I got a lot of angst in me. Maybe I should drop by in Hougang and find this stalker. I don’t really care if she slaps me cause then I will probably slap her back and drag her to the police station. Maybe that’s too mean. Maybe she has her own personal problems like not getting laid by her partner for weeks or some serious issue. Thus she is turning into such a violent creature. This reminds me of my drunk neighbour upstairs… I will tell him more about him in the future.

Both cases involve women in Singapore. Perhaps women in Singapore women has high stress level and they need to vent their anger somewhere or perhaps they have PMS. Anyway PMS stands for Prehistoric Monster Syndrome. I’m sure you do know prehistoric monsters are violent creatures like T-Rex.

No comments: