Saturday, June 23, 2007

Can't land the bloody plane...

I've got a new plane for my Flight Simulator 2004. It's a brand new Boeing 777-300ER in Emirates scheme color. Yiipeee...

BUT I'm so frustrated that I can't seem to land the plane perfectly. The plane is overweight though but that shouldn't be a problem cause my Illyushin 86 is overweight too.

My Boeing 777-300ER seems to land quite hard on it's main gear. I've tried to flare and slow down but can't seem to do it properly. When the nose touch the ground, the nose gear will collapsed thus the plane crash.

Hmm I wonder what's the right approach-landing speed for B773. Is it 160knots? Hmmm...

You know what I think I should just stick to my Airbus 340-600...

Oh by the way, I will update my trip or whatever soon. It's damn unfortunate I left my camera behind in Brunei...

No comments: