Thursday, July 05, 2007

Japanese Movie - Nada Sou Sou

I’ve just finished watching a Japanese DVD movie which I just bought few days ago titled - Nada Sou Sou. Starring Satoshi Tsumabuki who acted in Waterboys previously and Masami Nagasawa. I give this movie 3.5 out of 5. Otherwise it’s still a good movie to watch. Grossing in Japan box office for 2 weeks. Better get those tissue box ready when you watch this movie.



Storyline of Nada Sou Sou…

Yota had promised his late mother to take care of his step-sister, Kaoru, whom he has no blood relation with. In order to put Kaoru through school and his own restaurant, Yota worked very hard. Gradually, Yota and Kaoru fell in love with each other. However their love, in the eyes of others, was forbidden…

Trailer of Nada Sou Sou



Anyway here is the main soundtrack from Nada Sou Sou - Tears For You sang by Rimi Natsukawa




The English version however is sang by Hayley Westernra




Lyrics:

Turning the pages of old photographs

I whisper thanks to each and every one

Deep in my heart you have come, come to live

Sure as the sun to see me through


Come rain or shine however the day may be

You shelter me with your smile

However far your memories may fade

Traces of you I hope to find

Then you appear and I drown in my own tears


I wish on a star, the first star of the night

You'll find me here every evening of the year

As twilight approaches I look to the sky

Seaching for you with all of my heart


In grief and joy I long for you and your smile

Hoping you feel the way I do

If only you could find me from where you are

I do believe somewhere in time

I do believe I will see you once again


Come rain or shine however the day may be

You shelter me with your smile

But as each memory of you fades away

I'm so alone longing for you

You're on my mind as I drown in my own tears


Missing you so I'm missing you so

You're on my mind as I drown in my own tears

No comments: