Friday, August 31, 2007

Picture Fridae - COMEX 2007


This entry contains pictures...

Went to COMEX 2007 at Suntec City on Friday afternoon. Those who missed well don’t fret there is always next year. Hahaha… I was looking for a mobile phone but didn’t find any good rates so I just decided to get one from WYWY Shop at Millenia Walk. Anyway this phone is for my dad’s birthday which is still like 3 weeks away. And yes I always buy birthday gifts 2-3 weeks earlier, it’ just one of those weird habits of mine. So anyway I got him a Samsung U600. The staff at WYWY shop actually overcharged me $100 bucks extra to my card though earlier I insists that I’m being overcharged. Anyway the staff call me in the evening to tell me that I’m being overcharged and apologises for it. So the staff will post me a cheque later in the week plus some vouchers. The staff called me twice to apologise, I supposed the staff feels guilty about it and decides to make it up with a dinner which I thought that’s an equivalent to bribing. So I went down in evening back to WYWY shop at Millenia Walk to sign off some receipts and politely decline the invitation for the dinner besides I have better things to do. I told the staff not to worry about it cause at least they are prompt and courteous enough to tell me about the error. Perhaps because the staff is soooooo cute and hot that I decided to forget about the error. Oh well bollocks.. I should have just went for the dinner but never mind I got the staff’s mobile number. MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I think its good to have some weekly fix entries like Picture Fridae, Saturday Night Movie and Sundae Food Galore. But hmm I think I need to fix the blog skin or something. To make it more user friendly but I’m such a blog noob that I don’t even know how to make my own blog skin. Oh well.. Shuck. So to start of I should begin with Picture Fridae - Comex 2007



Welcome to COMEX 2007

Electronic geeks everywhere...

This bugger won a $20 voucher and a mousepad. Like yay.... duh


Nerds rule the entire convention hall...

Passing through the booths...


They have more promoters than customers, so irritating when they lined up along the aisle to give you brochures and such. Like 20 brochures is not enough for me already....

Passing through Samsung booth. They have the nicest Plasma TV on Earth.

Passing through NEC...

I got my father a Samsung U600 phone like in the picture below.

That's it for Picture Fridae...

No comments: