Sunday, September 30, 2007

Nasir Goes Clubbing...

HAR!!! Remember I told you that I detest going to clubs… well I actually went clubbing yesterday. My view towards clubbing remain unchanged. I didn’t went to a straight club like Ministry of Sound or Zouk but instead I went to a gay club called PLAY with an old school friend Shawn Tristan and his friend Jake. I’ve never been to a gay club before so I asked Shawn to bring me along. I could have asked Scott but I wasn’t interested most of the time.

So after few weeks of planning our schedules, Shawn finally decided to bring me along to PLAY. Well actually my new found friend Ryan is already there with his friends but I thought it would be better to go with someone I know. So we set out around 11pm to PLAY.

Now the good thing is that since I don’t drink, I don’t have to fork out anything. So basically it’s free. Yay…

The crowd is alright. You know what is odd about being in that gay club. I basically knew some of the people there. I saw my SPBAND friends. Calvin, Kevin and Kelvin is there too haha. Oh my school lecturer is there too with his gym sisters. So horrible cause the moment I saw him, he rushed up to me and start giving that air kiss. What nonsense, coming to think that he used to be my lecturer. He still likes to nag anyway. I saw some of the guys whom I went rendezvous with before. Some of the usual gym bunnies were there too. There were celebrities there as well, not going to mention their names though. OH OH... I saw some of my office colleagues too like Hitler. Haha. Well we said Hi though in office we never did.

We didn’t have to queue cause Shawn seems to know the lady manager or some sort. The best thing is that, everyone is friendly though I’ve never been there before. It seems easier to talk to strangers unlike in a straight club. Of cause being a gay club doesn’t mean there are no ladies. There were plenty of them. They are either straight, a faghag straight or a lesbian. Most are faghag straight. Of cos groping or placing ones arm around the waist area happens at times, it happened to me few times while I was there. It’s a sign either that person is drunk or they want to know you better. Perhaps if they are lucky they can start humping me on the bed. A hunky guy approached me to introduce himself. I think Ling will like this guy if he is straight. He asked me all those usual questions and he is very direct with it. He immediately asked if I can blow him. I said sure why not.. So I blew air to his face. Its so obvious that this guy wants me to give him a blow job to his genitalia. The irritating part is that he finds it cute and funny. Anyway let’s name this guy Willy Wanker.

Willy Wanker is 27 year old banker who is single, horny and lives alone. This bugger purposely keep on bumping into me. Such a bugger. The worst part is that, I was left alone in the club cause I decided not to hang out with Shawn and Jake. Jake talked too much and I felt like as if I’m being ignored. So I guess I shouldn’t be bothering them. So I went to look for Ryan and his friends. The dance floor was packed with idiots jumping and down and I’ve to push my way through. It took me half an hour to find Ryan cause I’ve never met him before except in MSN. So it was a hard time looking for him. Finally we met at the toilet and introduced ourselves formally.

While on the way to the dance floor, I bumped into Scott’s boyfriend Jon and his 2 girlfriends. I was glad at least I found someone I’m rather close with at PLAY. So 4 of us went to the dance floor. I don’t dance, well not in the public haha… cause its funny. But there were some morons on the podium dancing like an idiot. So I thought it’s OKAY to dance cause I know I’m not gonna be as embarrassing as them. Besides the song they played was rather unpopular except for that Ella-Ella-Eh song… Those people on the podium, they danced funny. It’s like they are doing YOGA but only 10 times faster.

I was dancing or rather shaking my booty with Ryan and not long later we were separated quite far apart, so was Jon. Only left me and Jon’s girlfriends. Oh well what the hell. I was talking to the girls when another guy approach and ask me some silly questions like Willy Wanker did except that he didn’t asked for a blow job or anything kinky. I just said I’m with my girlfriend and that guy didn’t bother me after that. Next to me was a group of Filipino gays and their faghag friends. They should really dance is a strip club cause the guys were stripping like nobody’s business and then gyrating or thrusting their pelvis/groin against their lady friends. It’s almost like a soft porn to me. One guy kept on bumping into me and it was irritating. Most of us were looking at them cause they were rather loud and pornographically in a wrong place. Well of cause its normal for such things to happen in a gay club but please don’t do it next to me. This Filipino bugger than start thrusting his pelvis against my butt and I feel so wrong that I told him to move away. He is good looking but its still wrong. He can thrust his pelvis against the pillar but not my butt. Their faghag friends kept on falling on the floor cause I think they thrust their pelvis too hard against them.

The place is smoke free which is good. Though I didn’t drink, I actually felt drunk after the whole event. It could be because of the loud music. My ears have this buzzing sound later on. My heart was thumping like mad. The girls said that it’s so sad that the guys here are so good looking but they are not straight. So I asked them why they are here in the first place. They mentioned because Jon forced them to go. So girls, now you know where to find all those hot good looking guys. They are probably at PLAY or TABOO which is another gay bar across the street on Saturday nights. You know to tell the truth, most of the guys I saw are those familiar good looking faces I see every weekend at Orchard Road.

Jon and the girls went to TABOO whereas Ryan and I headed home. It’s 2.30am considered quite early but I don’t intend to stay till so late. In total, 4 guys approached me that night. Very odd situation. Environment wise? Hmm… I would say its slightly better than straight clubs cause the community is small and everyone knows everyone. People are more friendly too except for those male divas who is so drama. Would I go again? Well maybe I would go again if I have a group of close friends who wants to go. Infact Rowena and Rachel wants to go this coming weekend to PLAY. Maybe I should bring them to TABOO or something since I’ve not been there. Though I said I don’t mind going again, it doesn’t mean I like to club. I think once a month or once in blue moon is ok but not every week like some people. Waste my time, my weekends and my sleep.

Oh there wasn’t any pictures taken. I do actually brought along my small camera but I left it with Jon. So yeah no pictures sadly.

No comments: