Nasir goes to SAKURA...
This entry contains pictures...
Nasir is getting fat day by day. Oh dear… sigh. So anyway who the fuck cares right? As long I enjoy myself.
My latest food adventure happens to be at SAKURA Restaurant which has international buffet spread. It’s located along Orchard Road just next to Orchard California Fitness. I went there with Olivia. I actually got a $20 voucher from one of my juniors in the band so I decided to use it. I thought $20 vouches is a good deal since the buffet price cost $26 for each person. That means we only got to pay $16 right? Unfortunately when we arrived there, the waitress told us that we could only use $2 out of the $20 voucher given. Cause the vouchers comes in $2s coupons and I have I like $20 worth of vouchers. So what the hell since we are already there we might as well go for it. You know what’s the funny thing? After we made our payment along with the vouchers, they gave us $4 worth of vouchers. Like what nonsense…
The spread is okay nothing superb. I was told beforehand that their branch in Clementi Wood is the biggest and has more variety. They have Sushi Bar, Western and Chinese food counter, Teppanyaki counter and dessert counter too. You have to make reservations but apparently both of us didn’t but we are lucky to have seats.
Food quality is average. Their baked scallop with cheese is nice though Olivia find it abit fishy. The Chinese food is good and so are the desserts. The Japanese food is not bad could be better. The good thing is that I can eat a lot of sashimi. Wheee. The Teppanyaki is bit disappointing though but their Satay is superb. The meat is so tender and the peanut sauce is superb.
Anyway I eat and drank too much that I puke after the whole eating session. Haha… Kinda bulimic nowadays.
Rating for Sakura Restaurant International Buffet is : 2.5 out of 5.
Picture time….!!!!
Nasir is getting fat day by day. Oh dear… sigh. So anyway who the fuck cares right? As long I enjoy myself.
My latest food adventure happens to be at SAKURA Restaurant which has international buffet spread. It’s located along Orchard Road just next to Orchard California Fitness. I went there with Olivia. I actually got a $20 voucher from one of my juniors in the band so I decided to use it. I thought $20 vouches is a good deal since the buffet price cost $26 for each person. That means we only got to pay $16 right? Unfortunately when we arrived there, the waitress told us that we could only use $2 out of the $20 voucher given. Cause the vouchers comes in $2s coupons and I have I like $20 worth of vouchers. So what the hell since we are already there we might as well go for it. You know what’s the funny thing? After we made our payment along with the vouchers, they gave us $4 worth of vouchers. Like what nonsense…
The spread is okay nothing superb. I was told beforehand that their branch in Clementi Wood is the biggest and has more variety. They have Sushi Bar, Western and Chinese food counter, Teppanyaki counter and dessert counter too. You have to make reservations but apparently both of us didn’t but we are lucky to have seats.
Food quality is average. Their baked scallop with cheese is nice though Olivia find it abit fishy. The Chinese food is good and so are the desserts. The Japanese food is not bad could be better. The good thing is that I can eat a lot of sashimi. Wheee. The Teppanyaki is bit disappointing though but their Satay is superb. The meat is so tender and the peanut sauce is superb.
Anyway I eat and drank too much that I puke after the whole eating session. Haha… Kinda bulimic nowadays.
Rating for Sakura Restaurant International Buffet is : 2.5 out of 5.
Picture time….!!!!
Shark fin soup...
Again my horrible plate... haha
Juicy satay.. yum yum...
They got varieties of cheesecakes. The Oreo cheesecake taste good. Can find Japanese Mochi too...
Oh i didn't puke on the plate. It's just some mashed up left over cake with some liquid. I did really puke in the toilet after the above picture was taken...


No comments:
Post a Comment