Monday, December 17, 2007

I can give you Gatsby...

Previously I was using Gatsby Wax for my hair cause it gives my hair a dry matt effect till I switch to Gatsby Rubber. I don’t know why the hell they call it rubber cos it sounds very condom-ish to me…

The first time I tried was during my visit to Olivia’s place and I saw her brother using it and so I thought give a try. It was the grey tub. I thought it was good and I bought the following.
After using it for awhile I realise my hair drop, my scalp itch like nobody’s business and sometimes the Rubber doesn’t seem to come off even after several washes. I thought I’m being sensitive to the product so I switched back to Gatsby Wax.

It was until today when I went to a forum and I was reading that quite a number of people experience the same problems as me. I was thinking perhaps we are not Japanese enough to use Gatsby Rubber. Maybe to use Gatsby products, one has to be either Japanese or try hard to be one. Gross.

Have you seen Takura Kimura’s latest advert on Gatsby hair bleach products? It’s the one where he is standing in front of the mirror and playing his hair with his fingers. I don’t understand a fucking shit what he is trying to promote apart from that he looks girlish in that advert. Stupid bugger. I hope whoever comes up with that silly advert bangs the wall or something.

To those people who has been living in the cave too long and has no connection to the television let alone the civilisation, I’ll be kind enough to share with you the stupid advert. But even if you don’t watch it, you won’t miss a single thing.

No comments: