Sunday, December 09, 2007

Summary...

Ok so on Monday I’ll be in the hospital for my first session of chemotherapy. I probably drop by to the office to kill some time before I’m being admitted in the evening. I probably stay for a couple of days.

Last week right early in the morning, I sat down with my brother for breakfast before I set of for work. We were planning or rather strategizing my future plans. There were few things which I wasn’t satisfied but I guess its for my own good. Right now I’m quite happy with the plans.


I reformatted my computer and now my computer is as ‘clean’ as a virgin. Some of my porns in the hard disk are corrupted bloody hell. But fear not, Weiliang has 40gb of porns and if I need any, this bugger could come to the rescue. I have many entries yet to be posted cos there are still some software which I haven’t install to edit my pictures. I’ll be editing them while I’m in the hospital.

Speaking about hospital, I saw few obese nurse while I was in the NUH. I was wondering to myself what happens if these obese nurses collapsed of heart attack? What the hell am I as a patient supposed to do? Now who is the patient? Oh my god I hope I don’t have obese nurse in my ward.

My California Fitness gym membership cannot be suspended since I already suspended them before when I went to Dubai. So now the stupid thing is that I’ve to keep on paying the monthly fees though I’m not going for the gym. Oh my what a waste of money.

I’ve to stopped doing some activities for a few months. I have to stop doing volunteering work during weekends, no more gym, no more symphonic band practices, no more dragon boating, no more this, no more that. Oh well I’m probably as good as a couch potato.

Since my life pace is slowing down, I have more time to do my personal projects. Right now I’ve 2 projects to complete. Project Annex 1, Project Ex Vita Abire. Project Annex 1 is still on planning stage. Consists of architectural stuffs, photos and what’s not which can double up as a portfolio. Project Ex Vita Abire is already on the way, I just need to reassure myself again that it’s a good thing to do.

Oh I shaved my hair too. Now I’m bald all over again. Well not totally bald, its just short hair like army boys. I told the barber to make an ‘island’ hair cut. Which means I’ve an oval patch of longer hair at the top and almost skinhead at the bottom. Oh well.. It probably drop in few months. So I just wanna make it less obvious.

Oh well life goes on…

No comments: