That group of people....
It's 4.00am and I just came back from a friends party and it left me traumatised somehow.
Well the person who is celebrating his birthday wasn’t exactly my friend it was rather my friend’s friend. So I tagged along hoping that it’s gonna be one of those usual gatherings, which it is. It was held in a hotel in the town area. Since I know that I wouldn’t know any of the guest, I would use my camera as a sort of a barrier between myself and them. Sometimes I do tend to use objects like books, mobile phones or cameras to distinct myself from others, sort of a sign to them that I’m willing to participate only if there is something interesting going on, if not I prefer to be myself thank you.
Apparently it’s a party with quite a number of AJ people attending so I somewhat expect things to be very drama-ish or rather bitchy. There were already guest in the room when I came with my friend. I could say that I could mix with this group of people cause they look diverse in a way with girls and guys together. Perhaps they look more humble. I didn’t spoke to them cause I was just trying to make myself comfortable as the room is cold.
The second group came and they were more interesting to look at then to have a conversation with. I’m a person who watch and see before I engage a conversation with someone or with a group of people. Well It’s obvious that I do not share a common thing with most of them due to the fact that I wasn’t engaging a conversation with any of them apart from a small talk.
It’s pretty obvious that in the AJ community, people tend to go for the looks rather than the mental capacity of an individual. Infact looks play an important part before one engage a conversation with the other. So if you look fugly, I’m sorry to say you won’t be entertained at all. Well that’s half the truth, I mean they will still talk to you if you’re fugly but the reason they do so is because they are obligated. What irks me most is that, some people only make friends with the good looking ones and simply ignoring the rest. Of cause the motive of making friends with the good looking ones is so that at the end of the day, two people or maybe a group of them could jump on the bed, strip naked and well… the rest is up to your imagination.
Well if your mind do not have the capacity too imagine, all I could say is just go bang the wall.
Sad to say that usually AJ community would prefer to put SEX as their main agenda when it comes to meet new people. Well that applies to the majority not the minority. No sex no talk.
So anyway back to the party. I was getting irritated with the presence of the second group of people who just came in that I was simply dying to get out of the place. I was very blunt and direct that when I told my friend that I really don’t feel comfortable with it and I really need to get out of the place which we did eventually.
There was this guy in the group who was a bit stuck up. Maybe because he is a cabin crew a short one though and also because of the attention he has been getting all along. It’s not difficult to tell that this guy is a bit ‘picky’ with whom he chose to make friends with. I was just pondering what was he really thinking at the moment.
Sad to say that the AJ people in Singapore are very superficial. I was talking to Ray the day before while we were having photoshoot. He agrees totally the lack of diversity of the AJ community here. Most of them simply go for looks and sex nothing beyond that actually. He mentioned that he simply can’t seem to fit with majority of the AJ community here except a few. We simply need a group of people who are intellectual and could have intelligent conversations discussing topics beyond sex and good looks. Sad to say that I still haven’t found that particular group yet. So maybe its true or perhaps half true that the AJ community in Singapore are rather shallow in a way.
Oh man I’m sick with all these shytty people…


No comments:
Post a Comment