One of those entries...
This entry contains pictures
Yesterday in The New Paper, there was a news on the front page about a guy who fell from 3rd storey of his block. Apparently this guy was sleep walking and he wasn’t conscious during the duration till he fell. Now there was something rather stupid which was mentioned in the paper. Apparently the victim’s elder sister realise something was amiss. So she went to kitchen and to her horror she realised her brother had jumped. Now here is the stupid part. She looked down and found her brother and asked him ‘EH PAIN OR NOT?” and which the brother replied “OF COS LAR PAIN”. LOL.. What kind of stupid dumb blonde question is that? It’s like asking her “EH YOU GOT TITS OR NOT?”. Stupid people should just bang the wall.
So finally I bought my Samsung YP-P2 MP3 player which is only 4gb last week. It comes with video player, FM tuner etc. So no more iPODs for me. I detest iPODs. 4gb doesn’t seem enough for me. Come to think of it no matter how much memory my MP3 player has, it would never be enough. That’s human greed for you. We could never be contented with what we have.
Today I bought my watch too. I was eyeing this PUMA watch and apparently TSL has the same watch except in a different color. Nice watch actually. I was looking at his watch and the more I looked at it the more I realised I want the watch badly. So I went down to Mustafa Centre alone knowing the fact that items sold there are cheaper. I don’t really care where I buy my stuffs as long I can get that particular item. So I looked around and I found the watch. I recce the entire watch section and I saw the Swatch model which I wanted. Mustafa seems to have the latest model whereas the SWATCH shop itself doesn’t have it. They told me I have to wait for a month before the new models comes in. I was engrossed with all the products that I end up walking the entire Mustafa Centre from the electronics department to the supermarket and all the way to the top floor selling bed sheets. So in total I spent almost 3 hours just walking around in Mustafa Centre alone. Finally I went down and decide to buy the PUMA watch UNTIL I saw this TIMEX watch. It is definitely way better than the PUMA watch but its in dark khaki green color. I have to many greens in my wardrobe, I don’t need more greens but the watch is too cool to resists. So I end up buying the TIMEX watch, slight expensive than PUMA but what the hell. It’s not often I buy new watch. Usually I use my watch for years. So after 9 SWATCHES, I decided to buy my first TIMEX. I’ve been a SWATCH fan since u was in primary school so I guess it’s time for me to change. My TIMEX watch comes with a precise compass and it’s made of Titanium, coolness. The strap is made of leather. I just hope it doesn’t stinks cause I perspire a lot. Oh damn I am still amuse with the compass lol… I feel like a lost dumb blonde.
Ok I’ve spent too much this month. I’ve yet to buy F1 Formula tickets for this coming September. A birthday gift for my dad whose birthday happened to fall on the date of the race itself.


No comments:
Post a Comment