F1 FORMULA SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX
Ok finally I get to purchase F1 Formula Singapore Grand Prix. Whhooopeeedooop!!!!! After their booking system crashed, I finally made my purchase 2 days later. Now I just hope that I've not been cheated though I've been given an E-receipt. Expensive tickets sigh. Arhh oh well... I can always lodge a complain if there is a need to.
Well the tickets is for my dad since the race occurs on his birthday. Besides he has been mentioning about the race quite a few times. Infact I did have a back up plan just in case the tickets are sold out. Perhaps a cruise or something. I don't know a cruise is gonna be a fun thing. If it was me, I wouldn't like to go for a cruise. I can imagine my parents being dead bored on the ship doing nothing besides gorging down on the food, fornicating in their cabin, perhaps having a new sibling 9 months later. Or maybe I could make a special request to the captain to allow them to go fishing. Perhaps could catch a whale and made sashimi for the entire ship.
So anyway....
To those who got into Kiyak Splash Dragon Boat team.... congratulations. Remember your safety vest!!!
Oh and I'm still in hospital.... DANG!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment