Friday, March 07, 2008

My new sexy toy...

So finally I got my new 40inch Samsung LCD and Home theatre system not from the IT Show but rather from Harvey Norman for over $2.4k. My bank account seems very low hmm… I hope my old man pays me back with interest so that I can buy my camera lenses and probably a new camera bag. Speaking of which, I haven’t been doing any photo shoots for quite awhile and the only photo shoots I have are mostly work related.

Earlier on I went to recce the exhibition for my LCD and the price is $1799, it’s a good bargain really but the problem is that it doesn’t come with a theatre system. I could get it separately but I thought there would be additional cost here and there. The most irritating part about IT shows is that, sometimes you feel like as if you’ve been cheated or rather have missed the opportunity. Like for example a colleague of mine bought her Maxtor 250gb external hard disk for $199 when she visit the exhibition in the afternoon. At night when Dee and I visit the exhibition, they were selling Maxtor 500gb for just $160. What a fucking bargain right? I almost wanna buy it but I have to remind myself that I’m really broke. Besides I don’t use credit card and I don’t intend to have any in the future either. So sometimes its best that once you’ve purchased something from the exhibition, don’t go ever go back. It’s really gonna be a heart breaking moment when you’ve realised that you could get your items way cheaper if only you wait longer. Anyway I’m going there again on Saturday to get my SD card, I try not to pass by the Samsung booth just in case I the price of the LCD that I wanted have been reduced ridiculously lower than $1.5K or even $1K. Heartbreak.

I met Dee for dinner. Went to Harvey Norman to get my LCD at Millenia Walk. We saw this HUGE 103inch LCD from Panasonic. It’s even bigger than my bed. It’s SO HUGE, Sadako probably don’t have to squeeze herself through the screen like she did in the movie. She can walk through graciously, she could bring her cousins along if she wants. Fucking huge man. I wonder who will buy such a huge LCD. If I were to buy it, I would probably install it outside my bedroom window and gather my neighbours to watch it from the multi-storey carpark opposite.

My new LCD and Home theatre will be delivered during the weekend. My mum is already bickering to my dad and I, how fucking big the LCD is gonna be and she is not happy with it. So I told her that if she is not happy with it, she don’t have to watch it. You know what she said to me? She said, “Well I don’t mind watching it but you have to put in the master bedroom” and she gave me that irritating grin. So now we have 4 televisions including the new one. My mother being the typical boring housewife starts to assign which room the television should go to. I don’t intend to have television in my room. It’s already cluttered with junks, I don’t need anymore. My friends who comes to my house would probably notice that there is 2 televisions in my living room. The other television is supposed to have only Indonesian channels and that television would probably have to go to. YAY no more retardedness in my living room. And I probably have to watch my old DVDs again especially those dark scenes which I can't make out on the stupid old television. Movie marathon would probably won't turn out to a wrestling-match cause there would be no more arguing who killed who which happened in a dark room. Yay...

So anyway this is what I my new LCD and Home theatre would look like. Will get the real picture soon.



Anyway I’m EXCITED LAR!!! Not with Dee (he is totally a different ball game but nonetheless I really do appreciate the time spent and I'm lookin forward for further bonding) but rather I’m excited with my new LCD YAY YAY YAY.. I’m gonna turn up the volume and make sure my drunk neighbour upstairs bang his head on the wall or something… Anyway he has been quiet ever since I threw hot water on him.

HUAT ARR!!!!!!!

No comments: