Finally The End...
Yay I finally sort of completed doing my sketches and write up proposals.Now I hv to do model which I think shouldn't be difficult...we'll see..
Next week is gonna be critique week,we gonna present our ANALysis in front of 100+ students and few lecturers,its gonna be scary cos I'm not use or rather nv present infront of a huge mass crowd bfore.Its gonna be challenging and thrilling too...
Now I'm thinking bout the upcoming Sunday cos there is gonna be a Assumption English School Carnival.I'm not sure if I should go.I'm simply couldn't be bothered bout this activies or events anymore.I used to be very enthusiastic bout such events cos I got to meet up with all my old friends but right now I'm just pretty nonchalant.It's not that I've lose interest with my old friends,its the thought of going there wasting time,walking around aimlessly on the field looking at those ho hum stalls selling knick knacks to customers.
Now should I go? Few people I know are gonna be there and I'm not sure if I shall or shouldn't go bcos of them.Well these people are generally interesting cos they are either my enemies,ex classmates,ex bandmates or friends whom I've severe ties with.It's gonna be interesting to see them how they are doing after all this years and thus bringing back the old memories which are nostalgic and memorable too.There are few friends or rather ex friends whom I really would want to see but also at the same time avoid them.Maybe I should spy them from far....Sigh.I shall call few people up and follow the majority.If there are people going then I would just tag along if not then I won't go..its not really a big deal...or is it?
Tomorrow there is gonna be another routine check-up at the hospital and Weiliang decided he shall skip school and accompany me.I told him many times NOT to skip school but he insists cos he find school such a bore...well i said OK FINE.He really know how to waste and kill time cos its gonna be a long day tomorrow.Imagine waiting for your blood and bone scan results for 8 solid hours. 8pm-9am Blood test/Bone Scan. 9pm-3pm Waiting period.4pm Results.Then I still hv to go over to Hafid'z place to do model and probably stay overnite.Hope Weiliang bring or do something interesting tomorrow cos the last time he waited with me,he actually drew comical figures of all the patients and we really laugh so hard that he actually farted.
No blossoms and no moon,
and he is drinking sake,
all alone!
P.s. I really envy ppl who have long lasting friendships....
Thursday, July 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment