Saturday, July 24, 2004

Shaved...

Today was submission day and so far so good.Though our model structure look flimsy but I'm confident that our documents can make up all those flimsiness if there is such a word.The most we can get is either B or a C.Had brunch at Macdonalds with frens and a lecturer.I've to buy a shirt today.Already bought Columbia pants and bag yesterday.Went to meet Weiliang and Fadhil at Bugis.There is nothing particular for us to besides slacking at Starbucks.Scott didnt wanna join us cos he's busy with his band or something.Well aniwae...

Have you ever felt so tired after seating in a cab? No? Well actually I did...Yesterday I woke up late and I've to rush down to NUH. I dowan Weiliang to wait for me.So well I decided to take cab.Ya noe whenever when u don't need a cab there is always plenty cabs around but when u are really desperate to need one there is none around.So I waited under Mr-Sun-Your're-Damn-Fucking-Hot for 15mins.Then I came a chance to see a Comfort cab and I flag my hands like mad hopping the driver would see me.This taxi is damn unique cos it's Auto Door actually works.Usually most taxis hv this decal on their door stating Auto-Door but u still hv to manually open them.Aniwae this auto-door open by itself.The taxi driver look kinda geek cos his glasses looks like testicles.I believe he's in his 40s,smart and well dressed. After stating my destination he drove off.

After quite sometime I realised tat he's not driving using the normal route I'm used too.He simply took a slightly longer route.Being Nasir who is always full of angst,crap and curiosity,I decided to ask him why he took that particular route.

Me:Uncle u should drive via Bukit Timah Road its faster...
Driver:Bukit Timah always jam leh...u want to go meh?
Me:Hmm but there is also jams at Cashew Road and more traffic lights too..
Driver:Oh isit? i dunno leh...(duh)

So I decided not to ask him any further since he is the one chauffering me so he should know best.I keep on lookin at the meter cos we are stopping at almost all the traffic lights.The meter seems to tick faster then the wheel of taxi spins.The driver sensing that I was in a hurry decided to do something unthinkable.When he brakes,I was forced to lean foward almost near to front seat and I'm sure I did take a short whiff of his hair.It smells of Rejoice shampoo.While stopping at traffic lights he keep on inching foward,I'm sure that all taxi has breaking capability but his taxi doesnt seem to hv tat.He beat red lights 3 times,well actually the light turn amber and he realise there is no way he can stop in time so he speed up.

I dunno where he got his Michael Schumacher skills.He thinks that he's a F1 driver driving Ferrari.But goddammit u are just driving a Toyota tin can on wheels smelling of pandan leaves.He step hard on the accelerator and I was pushed back into my seat like I'm taking on a F-22 Raptor jet fighter.It was lucky that I've put on my safety belt if not for sure I've been thrown out from the back window.He over take cars like there is no other day for him to do that.I was really concern of the car right infront.He overtakes another and another and one more and one more...I was technically shake about in the taxi,my body moved left,right,front,back,up,down ala in-flight-simulator-dog-fight-scenario.Ok I lied bout the UpDown part.The most exciting part is when we actually hv a quick race with a semi-trailer along AYE.He drove next to the trailer and step on the accelartor harder hoping he would win.My adrenaline rush is really pumping hard.I'm sure this is gonna be my first and last race cos the semi-trailer was really damn close.But alas the semi-trailer won cos he has to slow down and turn to Kent Ridge Bridge.I believe he was really disappointed for not winning.So we turn into NUH Kent Ridge Wing2 and I paid him $8.30 for that his fascinating ride.Oh the auto door open by itself bfore I got the chance to open it manually.

Well aniwae...I shaved my hair bald today,its totally hairless now except some root hair which still can be seen.Weiliang and Fadhil keep on rubbing my head like some crystal bald. I mean ball...

No comments: