Monday, August 16, 2004

Horny

I wonder if girls hv wild fantasies like boys do.Everytime I ask a female fren/colleague she will firmly say 'NO'. I think girls are big liars in someway or another.I bet they DO hv wild fantasies like boys do. Or perhaps mebbe I'm wrong.

Boys fantasize alot cos girls hv more sensitive/high nirvana orgasm parts like tits and pussies,so for sure there are lots of variations/varities on sex.Whereas girls can only think of Guy's dick which I'm sure they've nv seen bfore unless it belong to their brother's or maybe their father who hv accidentaly expose it.God Knows.

Guy's tend to fantasize anywhere/anytime.Some buggers actually will immediately fantasize once they see someone whom they find it hot like my classmates Malik and Rafi.While others will do it when they're bored like ME!~.Guys who don't fantasize are either big muthafucking liars,Pope's apprentice or some guy who've been staying in a cave alone ever since childhood.Wait a MINUTE!~ I think the guy who've stayed in the cave would probably hv fantasized bout the female bears or the female wild boar.So hmm...If a guy has wide scope of fantasies why not girls.Sure girls may look innocent/cuddly looking but who knows what's going on behind their filthy-curious brain of theirs.

Girls are really weird creatures to understand...

No comments: