Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Olympic Games

Olympic Games season is here again.The game held in Athens is is something you should not miss as it is the 1st Olympic Games of the 21st century.

My favourite events during the Olympics would be the Gymnastics,Diving and Canoeing.Ok mebbe its weird for guys like me to like gymnastics.Well dammit if you think I like to watch it cos of their skimpy attire then you're bloody wrong.I might as well go Sentosa and ogle at girls with 90% of their body not covered with single piece of thread.Simply I like gymnastics bcos being a fat-bastard I ain't flexible nor agile enuff to do those fantastic moves like Russian Circle or Double Splits let alone those sky high double flips.So the only way for me to get over this gymnastic dream of mine is to simply admire those athletes on the television. But never say GIVE UP~!~ I SHALL TRY TO DO SPLITS NOW...*quickly sits on the floor and try to do a leg split.KRREK~...oops I think I tore my boxers,nvm next time wear G-String*

Ok nvm...change boxers..

Singapore has sent 16 athletes to Athens,a feasible number for a nation of 4 million.Of this 16 athletes about 3-6 athletes are either imported or waiting to be permanent residents,mainly they come from China and Indonesia.I was watching table tennis event with New Zealand against USA. Being an angmoh country I was expecting Caucasian players but I was baffled when they actually sent eye slits,yellow skin Chinese players. What the hell!~ Its fake man... They should instead sent their countrymen born and bred in their Fatherland instead of some imported players.Its like kidnapping China athletes and bribing them to play for other countries.

Singapore is one of these kidnappers.We hv Ronald Susilo to represent us in Badminton event.Well Mr Susilo is from Indonesia and he SHOULD represent Indonesia instead of Singapore.Even if he gets a medal it should belong to Indonesia not Singapore.I just don't understand why we are busy cheering like mad baboons for this Mr Susilo.I'm not sure how much Singapore is paying him to represent Singapore,it could be thousands or maybe Millions per month,God knows.If he wins,well he should go back to Indonesia and show his medal to Mdm Megawati Sukarno Putri.If he lose,I guess try harder next time.

Singapore with 4 million citizens and only 16 are qualified to go to the Athens.What happened to the rest of the Athletes? Singapore no budget? Can't be what.We spent billions of dollars doing unnecessary upgradings and we can't spare $2 million for the Olympics.Bloody Cheapskate.The Public claim our Athletes ain't good enough,well they should partly blame on the Goverment for not letting our Sportmen and Sportwomen having enough exposure to the world of Athletics.The Sports School isn't helping either.No budget my ass,Ptuiii!~!

My 2cents worth...

No comments: