Wednesday, September 01, 2004

3a.m.

Its 3am and i'm still not done with my drawings/sketches yet...still tons to do.Simply taking a short break now.

Have to go hospital later on for usual check-ups.Weiliang wants to accompany me to hospital cos he wanna skip skool like he always do.He was terribly upset or rather frustrated cos he has projects to submit but none of his team members are co-operating.

Lately my brother has been talking in German to someone on the phone.I mean its not weird for him to be talkin in German since he is proficient in it.Cos it has been a very long time since I heard him speak German cos Usually he only speak German during his secondary/college days to his Nazi-fanatic frens (German speaking students) or to his University peers... Sometimes I think its kinda lame to take up foreign language like German/French/Spanish etc;. cos hardly no one in Singapore speak those languages only a handful.If it was me I'ld prefer Tagalog or Thai cos hmm I dunno it sounds a bit local? Its not so bad having a conversation with a Filipino maid or a Thai construction worker.At least I get to know what's life like for them upclose and personal.Mebbe they would envy me for speaking their language.-Shrugs-

My eyes are puffy and its getting more itchy each time .I'm not sure whether I'm sleepy or whether my eyes are giving the itch.All feel the same.I keep on rubbing my eyes every now and then.The eye drop doesn't work either bcos it really doesn't work or simply bcos the eye drop didn't get into my eyes at all.

Sigh I guess I've to continue with my drawings now...

No comments: