For the past few days or rather months, I've been wondering alot about 3 particular people. I just dunno why but I can't seem to get them out of my head. Day and night I would think of them , even before I would go to sleep. There are just so many things that I wanna say to them but I know if I do it would lead to a possible misunderstanding or perhaps the opposite. I don't have the courage to say it to them. I wish they could simply read it off my mind of what I'm thinking saving all the trouble for me.
To the 1st Person:
hey there, I know its been awhile. I hope you're fine and all. It has been quite a long time since we have a good conversation. I wish things weren't this bad or is it still? Remember those times when we'ld walked the entire neighbourhood and as we walked we would share our problems and tell stupid jokes? Yeah I really miss those times. Its funny though that we didn't feel tired at all. Perhaps it's because we have one another that we forgot how exhausted we were walking around. I wish we could do it again right now but I know it's impossible and even if we do,we'ld just feel awkward. I wish you could make the initiative to start any conversation rather than me being the first one. I've always wait in anticipation waiting for you to start a conversation.Sometimes I wonder why you've never made any initiative , is it because you're not keen or perhaps you really don't have the courage? I take it as the former as in not keen.Perhaps its because you've have found someone better than me which I obviously think its probably true.Even just seeing you online and not having any conversation already makes me excited. I just wanna say that I do really missed you and I will always be there for you just like I've promised.
To the 2nd Person:
I've been thinking about you much lately.Though u've just cross into my life recently, I just wonder what captivates me by looking at you? It is your character? Physical look? or perhaps both? I still think I like you simply because you're down to earth, simple and not complicated. That's what I like to have in a person. Simplicity. Furthermore you are very spot on to details which I really admire. But you and i would never share the same chemistry. So it's a sad thing I've to take a pass on you. Though I know deep in my heart I do really want you. Perhaps I could find someone just like you in the future.I really do pray hard just to have you...
To the 3rd Person:
Well I really dunno what to say to you....Just avoid getting into trouble.You've got the most prettiest eyes I've ever seen.Hope to see you around more often. So near yet so far...
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment