Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ok like I've promised i would put some Pics... These pics are taken during Graduation Party bout two weeks ago. The place where they held the party is somewhat grand.Its at the Singapore Poly Vanda Room mind you. So damn highclass (*whispers cheapskate bugger).But aniwae it was kinda fun actually.The food was somewhat ok especially that damn muthafucking crispy fried prawn. SLURRPPP... its huge and crispy and high with cholestrol and all the usual buffet stuffs... It was kinda unfortunate or was it not that i was chose to be the MC along with Donovan and Yeoh. We didnt have anything much to say that nite cos Chew I-jin onli notified us two days bfore and furthermore I still have that July graduation speech to prepare. ( unfortunately i was not chosen for the July graduation speech,the Valedictorian honours goes to some guy named Darren, his speech was ohlalal...very good)

We had this competition during our project called the Hunter Douglas Competition.The first prize is a 4 days trip to Vienna whereas consolation prize is a book voucher. Angela and another girl from Interior Design won first place and got themselves a trip to Vienna. Ohlala Congrats...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Weiyin and Me....



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The Melayu Gang
From Left:
Azhar,Malik,Me,Aishah,Hafidz,Fiza and Rafi


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Our table located almost right infront of the hall... Very kiasu cos we want the best view....but unfortunately there is nothing to view except for that huge screen...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


MCs for the day
From left:
Donovan,Me and Yeoh


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The Malay Gang with our beloved lecturer Mr Cheah Kok Ming... look at those morons in the background..no shame...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This would be our last class picture...


After dinner we had a fucking great time throwing everyone down the school swimmming pool, no one was spared including me except those girls who are having their period muahah...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Wesley was the first one to get thrown...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Followed by Kan Poh


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is Chen Ning the first girl to get thrown followed by the others... Haha cute..





Anyway today is Zeyu's 18th Birthday. Yay Happy Birthday to you!~!~. He did organise a chalet of some sort but I didn't go cos I would be out of place since his classmates and some frens would be there. Shawn dowan to go cos he said the same thing too. Shawn is not a great fan of chalets, he hates 'em and so do I. So Shawn and I decided to share a present and bought him a Ripcurl bag...Hope he likes it..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I think the bag should be of somewhat nice on him... We thought of putting inside the bag with condoms and wats not.. but I think its kinda waste of money and too heavy for us to carry...



HOHOHO did i tell you that I saw Mark and Weiyin in the train? I was at the Choa Chu Kang LRT station and I saw them inside the train. Wait? What is Mark doing all the way in Choa Chu Kang? He stay at Serangoon rite? HeH!~ (*evil grin) Caught them in action MUAHAHAHAHHA... I bet they went to some hotel in Johore Bahru or some ulu ulu place to do hankypanky... I immediately called Weiyin to confirm whether it was them in the train. And she sheepishly said YES. HO HO...This two idiots still in a total denial when i confront them if they're are couple but they keep on saying no... Liar liar pants on fire... which guy would accompany a girl for a trip around Singapore in the MRT unless he is the boyfriend. EVEN I couldn't stand sitting in the train all the way from Bukit Panjang to Sengkang sending Genn home.. Its simply too far... But nvm.. i WILL one day catch Mark and Weiyin in action,hopefully somewhere in Botanic Garderns cos that is where Mark is working... I would love to catch them smooching by the lake.. Muahahahaha.... (*evil laughter...) Ok lar all the best for you two.. hope got both have many babies... The more babies u have the lesser tax you have pay..Muahaha....

No comments: