Saturday, April 23, 2005

Yesterday I went out with Mr Lum aka Weiliang. Totally bored and nothing to do. Furthermore I've band in the evening, so I decide to go Borders to buy Dan Brown's Angels and Demon. Weiliang going HongKong next week but he hasn't make his new passport so he asked me along to accompany. The fucker really know how to waste time cos first he's late and the second this when we reach Lavendar, the person at the Immigration information counter says he doesn't have to make a new passport just yet.Really lame arr this guy... from the moment he stepped outside the MRT station, he kept on saying 'Fuck this ...' or 'Fuck that...'. Well its not unusual for me though but I just realise 90% of my conversation with him for the past few years contains the word 'Fuck'... very crude... Even I don say 'Fuck' every now and then...

So aniwae we made our way to Heeren...and again i was faced by the 'Mafan Syndrome' which my dear Mr Weiliang seems to suffer with... Ok it was hot and all... He make sure we walked under the trees or any shadows that we encounter as we made our way to Heeren...troublesome man.. I kept lookin up just in case any birds decided to poop on my head... But it was really hot that day... Went inside Heeren just to feel the aircon and browse music inside HMV. I realise it has been a veryyyyyyyyyyy long time since I bought a CD. Cos downloading MP3 RULES and IPOD RULES.!~~! ..... It was kinda interesting that day..many promoters seems to give out freebies like Balloon sculptures,Paper Fan or Windmill... Weiliang told me to grab that windmill cos it looks cool but I told him NO cos its childish... but he insists but I still ignore...

Made our way to Borders.. want to buy the book but the c****b**** Weiliang its a lousy book cos he bought one and its not worth it. MAN i came all the way down to buy the damn book..so in the end I didnt buy the book. Instead just laze around at Borders browsing through magazine while Weiliang look for his art book...Went to BurgerKing and we saw Vanessa from SPBAND... she looks great.. she injured her hand though poor thing... We talkin bout band n stuffs and Weiliang feel left out ... Poor fella...Didnt talk with her that long cos her fren is at the other table , so we parted. Weiliang told me a great story bout my classmate Jianlong aka Scott. He told me Jianlong had a plastic surgery done before on his nose. I was really surprised. I'm not sure if its true but Weiliang told me that Jianlong's best fren told him. Hmm kinda cool I guess to have a fren who had plastic surgery. The reason Jianlong got a plastic surgery on his nose is because he got into a fight during primary school days (or was is secondary days?) and someone punch his nose till its crooked and he has to get a surgery done on his nose. Ok I'm not sure if its true GO FIGURE... someone pls enlightened me on this issue. Damn I've known Jianlong for 3 friggin years but I didn't know he had a plastic surgery done before. I'm sure he goes for regular Botox jobs too. Kekekek....but its ok. Its normal to have Botox done nowadays.By the time we finished this conversation, I've to go back to skool for band.And we saw the Bossinni promoters giving out that Windmill thingy.. and Weiliang whispers "psstt, get for those windmill for me leh..." THATS it I cant stand any longer ,i've no choice but to go up to the promoter and get a windmill for him...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our dear fren seems delighted with his new toy...


Unfortunately the windmill cannot spin.. sad lar... haha...decided to change it but too embarassing to ask for another one.. so he's just contented with that friggin windmill... though it cant spin MUAHAHA....Lousy!~!~ As we walk back towards Somerset we saw Regina and her khakis just finish shopping...she's goin back home though...
While in the train Weiliang told me "You know what,you've should bought the book cos its good..really...trust me..." . WHoah feel like smacking his face but he is kind enough to lend me his book.... Oh he keeps stones too... I was rummaging through his bag and i find many stones inside... he said for his clay work project. He used it to keep his clay work shiny or something... But I think he is lying..I think he keeps them as pet stones...HAhaha Liar liar pants on fire....

No comments: