Yesterday was my last concert for SPBAND and it marks the day where I'm no longer a SP student. Kinda sad actually...though I do hate some of the members, i realise in a long run I gonna miss all the practices,concerts and also its members. I was just getting comfortable with the band when I realised that I do not have the luxury to spend more time with them.I was wondering if I should pay them a visit in the future. Cos I'm not a person who likes to think back of the past. It hurts sometimes to think back those times where u had great fun cos I know that I would never get the same experience again.
I was at my brother's place in Tanah Merah on Sunday, so I decided to go to skool with Zeyu at 8.30am. He was late as usual. Kinda ridiculous to report to skool early in the morning when the concert is supposed to start at 5.30pm. When we reached skool,not all of the members were there.Though the Concert Co-ordinators insists that all of us should report by 9.30am. Then we all went through the standard procedures of carrying instrumet to the foyer,board the bus,reach Victoria Concert Hall,prepare this and that blah blah till concert time. I think this years concert wasn't that great compared to previous years cos the songs are really 'heavy'. The audience attending the concert wasn't that bad.I though we really gonna flop with our ticket sales but it turn out fine at the last minute.My 3 'brothers' supposed to come for my concert yesterday but only Weiliang and Scott went. Fadhil couldnt make it cos he got shift work. I didn't focus throughout the concert cos I was thinking of the memories that I have with the band. Just can't believe that I'm leaving the bloody band. Well I just hope that I'ld still be in contact with some of the band members after I leave especially my section members though they suck and lame to the core they're the ones who my life in band interesting =)...
Well aniwae…let me present to you some of the pics taken during the concert…
My Euphonium juniors taking pic ala BoyBand style…
From left : Ching Si, James and Brandon
Outside Victoria Concert Hall, waiting for the crowd from some church to clear the hall so that we can set up the stage…
My Euphonium Section
From Top Left : Peiyan and Me
Bottom Left: James , Chin Si and Brandon
*Notice Derek is missing?? !~!~ Gasp?
During the rehearsals on the stage…
Taken few minutes before the concert starts
From Left : Zeyu , Me and Peiyan
My beloved instrument case. So long dear.. I will nv be able to do a blow job on YOU!~~! 
I don remember taking this shot.. I think it must be Derek…. 
This is Derek himself… the future Euphonium Section Leader….
The complete Euphonium Section…. All 6 of us posing for the last time. No need anymore introduction, but just notice that Derek is included in this pic...
Lo and Behold ... Edmund suddenly appear in the pic...
Some of the guys near the stage
From Top Left : Zeyu , Ching Si , Me and Brandon
Centre : Edmund
Me and Peiyan. One last pose before we step down from SPBAND… sob*
Me and James…
Ppl always asked what instrument do I play. Whenever I said EUPHONIUM they would appear clueless.. So you all morons out there .. THIS IS EUPHONIUM…!~!~
Me and Shawn my nipple pincher partner… He just removed his makeup…
The entire Tuba Section.. 8 of them
From Top Left: John, Christopher , Danny
From Bottom Left: Henry, Poh Wah, Denis , Bernard and Miao Xia
Me and Zeyu.. have to take this shot 3 times.. either he smile badly or I closed my eyes… in the end it still turn out awful..
Derek with our uniforms after concert… 
Last pic of Euphonium Section in the bandroom….
And as tradition for Seniors, we usually give a token of appreciation to our members bfore we step down from band. Most of the Seniors give chocolates, sweets etc… I think this is all common so I decided to be a little bit unique by making them posters. This idea I got it from Malik actually and I think making a poster of individuals really shows ur appreciation towards the individual…
Brandon’s Poster
Chingi Si’s Poster
Derek’s Poster
Peiyan’s Poster
James’s Poster
Zeyu’s Poster
Shawn requested that I donch use his photos for his posters, instead make a rock band poster for him. So I did and he got not 1 but two A2 posters from me…
Shawn’s First Poster
Shawn’s Second Poster
Well I guess that’s it for today =) I really gonna miss SPBAND… can’t believe I just typed that out… ALL the best to you all and for the upcoming concerts… =)
Monday, May 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment