Working life is such a bliss for now. Though there are lots of things to rush and OTs to do, I don feel stress bout it. I've change my duty for now from Dubai Mall to Dubai Hotel and sadly I'm working under Bryan. Urgh he sucks to the core. Anyone who knows me agress that I'm such a sarcastic bastard who gives demoralising comments to anyone who irritates me. So far no one has demoralise me to a certain extent till I met with Bryan. Before I work under him , I was working for Kristen a Canadian lady. She is very nice. She gives positive feedbacks and useful tips. I enjoyed workin for her. But one thing about her is that is not a detailed person so therefore there are bound to have mistakes in the drawings. She is a bit weird though. She loveeess eating those Oatmeal or Wholewheat biscuits. She always offered me one but I decline cos I donch eat such things (well actually I do but behind people'e back, don't want to show that I'm a health freak or something, seriously wholemeat biscuits is not so bad). Aniwae on one particular day she bough 6 packs of wholewheat biscuits. Man thats alot... She's impressed that I completed my task in such a short time. Bryan who is sitting next to her praised me and he said that I should partner with him instead. I was kinda reluctant cos Selly said that he is such a mean bastard... Well I shouldnt judge the book by its cover rite? but anyhow my assumption was wrong,he is totally mean indeed... very...
After I've completed my tasks I went to see Mr Chow if he need help but as I was talking to him Bryan rushed after me and ask Mr Chow for permission if he could borrowed me for awhile. Damn I'm dead.Bryan assign to me some tasks of changing the walls, align the columns,delete wadeva is necessary and rearrange the furniture layout. Its not a difficult task actually but finding the file in the server takes quite sometimes cos there zillions of file in the server. Thus I was short of time and I only managed to complete one floor and I decided to see him the next day to confirm the layouts and if its confirm , I would just copy the new layouts to the other floors.
The next day when I consult with him,he give tat unsincere smile and I told him to check the layouts. I was glad that there were no mistakes on the plans but my upbeat feeling was short lived... he asked..
Bryan: Good no mistakes... hmm where are the rest of the floor?
Me: err I only did the 14th floor (smirk*)
Bryan: What only one floor? You did only 14th floor for the whole of yesterday?
Me: Well yeah , I cant find the file in the servers (start sweating)
Bryan: Where is the rest of the 15th to 41st floor? The presidential suite? The Deluxe rooms?
Me: Not done yet cos there are mistakes in the floor plans...
Bryan: This is not good,if you want to work here, you MUST be efficient. You know I can do all this in 30mins (by then Kristen at the next table looked up)
Me: Hmm ok (doesnt sound impress cos I did my math.1 floor takes 30mins to change. If I do 14th floor to 41st floor it would take ages)
Bryan: You better hurry up cos you still have part plans to change.
Me: hmm ok (*mutters* - wadeva bloody braces)
Just 24hrs ago he was praising how fast I worked for Kristen and now he make so much noise. Bryan looks very innocent but behind all those braces he is wearing , he is just a mean bastard. Lo and Behold Nasir ! You`ve met your rival... So I've no choice but to quickly do all the plans and did OT for it. One main reason I didn`t complete the task earlier is because there are so many things I wanna consult but Bryan seems to be missing from his place all the time. SO bleah.. I did find alot of weird dimensions in the plan but I didn`t consult him instead I asked Kristen. Well at least she is willing to help and guide me along... Oh ya and also Bryan can't pronounce letter R properly.. Wat a sore loser...
I bet he got a problem singing this song .. ROCK A BYE BABY ON THE TREE TOP... my best bet is that he would sing like this THRWOOCK A BYE BABY ON THE THEEE TOP... argh damn. Thats a bad example. I can`t think of anyy examples but he talks funny especially if the word contains letter R...
Hmm like I said working here is a bliss .. for now. I don`t have to think about the projects like I used to during in school . Where I Eat,Drink,Sleep of Architecture. Now I just do my work till 6.30pm and I'm free like a bird. My brain capacity is now 80% free of projects. The remaining 20% is all porns,music,food blah blah.... I can fantasize more muahaha and I don have to fantasize having sex with a building anymore. ok thats weird lol... I think working with a big company makes my life more interesting rather than working in a small but established firms.Simply because there are more people to interact and see.Working in small firms has its perks too like cosy condition and more bonding between staff but for people like me, I would get bored easily so therefore it`s better to have more people around me though I don`t have the least intentions to make friends with them.
Few days back there was a Table Soccer competition.Lots of commotions in the panty with people cheering and supporting respective teams.Quite happening I guess.
I heard noise in the pantry and I wonder whats going on? I think thats Selly in green skirt.... Maliks always say "Green is Sexy"
I can't bloody see what`s going on , so I decided to climb on a chair.... 
Arr better... Table Soccer Competition. Today is the Quarter Finals...
People engrossed with the game... The guy standing in between the table is the referree, donno what`s his name but he does projects in India...
You know sometimes whenever I've completed my task I would pretend that I'm busy with something else like shown in the picture. 
Thats us in my small tiny cubicle. This is part of the Dubai Team except for Johnathan who is doing Delta Condominium.
*Pls take note this picture is taken by Shen Long the guy whom Weiyin got a crush with howeva Weiyin is missing. Poor thing MUAHAHAHAHAHHA *laugh at Weiyin.
From left: Johnathan, Jialiang, Me, Aiza,Selly and Ling.
In my tiny glass cubicle , I shared with Selly and Ling. Opposite the cubicle is Johnathan and Joanne. Selly and Ling are working as vacation students and they my juniors which is damn unfortunate. lol. Sitting with them makes me bored cos they talk bout guys all the time. In addition Joanne will join in with the girls talk too. Weiying who is sitting like miles apart at the other end of the office would trump her way down from her cubicle to mine to talk about Sheng Long. You know girls are pretty weird creatures. I always thought horny office ladies happened only in movies but it happened in reality too and its just next to me! Oh dear... Ok let me see hmm I tried to get some pics of the guys which the girls have a crush on ...
Subject`s : Joanne Ng 19+yrs old
Vital stats : 34 - 156 - 40+kg (assuming she doesn't eat much)
Prime Target : Bruce Ngam 34yrs Old
Race : Unknown Probably Chinese Eurasian
Qualities of Prime Target : A Model,Cute,Manly with loads of $$$$ and suave.
Subjects Reaction On Seeing Prime Target : She will say 'I saw Mr B leh... he wearing stripes today' .. or she will purposely walk pass the pantry to see him.' Mr B..... Mr B so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee'
Mr Bruce Ngam pictures - *Pls take note* - Mr Bruce Ngam I know you`re very friendly cos you`re the 2nd person to talked to me on my very 1st day of work after Judith and if you're reading my wonderful blog please forgive me cos well you're suave for sure and I'm damn sure you don mind me posting these wonderful pics of yours cos I bet my last 20cents worth that your pics has appeared more often in other tabloids as well... and in the future if I'm working under you please give easy tasks please cos I've promoted you in my blog and I bet any girls seeing your pic rite now are proabably masturbating themselves high... 

Subject`s : Lim Wei Ling
Vital stats: 34 - 162 - 50+kg (assuming she doesn`t eat much)
Prime Target : Siddiq age 23 - 25?
Race : Malay + Chinese Mix
Qualities of Prime Target : Dimples, Cute, Cute Smile and Shy (or is he?)
Subject`s Reaction On Seeing Prime Target : Adrenaline high (*she probably too high to even say 'Hi' to prime target, this happen alot of times*),blushes,smile all day long, keep on saying how cute he is for the 100th time for the day.
Subject`s Prime Enemy: Rasheeqa and that malay minah whom I still dunno what her name is. *Subject feel quirky whenever enemy`s name are mentioned* BEWARE.
Secondary Target : Armando F. Arino aka Dindo age 40+?
Race : Filipino
Qualities of Secondary Target : Very Sexy ( thats all Ling told me)
Subject's Reaction On Seeing Prime Target : She would say 'SEXY LEH' or 'MY SEXY is here'
Siddiq`s Pictures - *Pls take note* - Siddiq if you're reading my blog, well I'm so so sorry, if you were me, I bet you would do the same thing... trust me.

Armando`s picture - *Pls take note* - Nothing to say about you....
Subject : Selly Darmayanti
Vital stats : 34 - 155 - 40+kg (assuming she doesn't drink soya milk everyday)
Prime Target : Half Bald Men (*notice I used Men not Man)
Target 1 : Jimmy age 40+
Race : Filipino
Target 2: Stephen age 30+
Race : Chinese
Target 3 : Rico 40+
Race : Filipino
Qualities : Half bald,tummy, mature man.
Subject`s Reaction on Seeing Prime Targets : Giggle, laugh,snort,adrenaline high,
Jimmy`s Picture - *Pls take note* - Go Yun Nam Please...and stop Humming
Stephen`s Picture - *Pls take note* - Go Yun Nam Please ... and errmm don`t peep into my DPA account =)
Subject : Wei Yin
Vital stats : Fat
Prime Target : Teo Shen Long
Race : Chinese
Qualities of Prime Target : Very Mungen.Bengish+Jap. ALWAY WEAR RED Jacket and I mean ALWAYS... He got funny voice.
Subject`s Reaction on Seeing Prime Target : Smile all day long, work not done, will come to my cubicle and report. She actually took the courage and SMS to Sheng long. Very daring of her and when he called back she act blur and said Sorry lol...
Sheng Long`s Pictures - *Pls take note* - You`re my neighbour so please don come knocking on my door to disturb me and You`ve got a funny voice. And sorry for the the unglamourous pictures which I`ve taken from the server. Bopian...

DP Soccer Team
Shen Long Top Row , 3rd from the left.
So basically those are the pics of the guys whom the girls has a crush on... as for me I`ve a crush on... 
Judith the Receptionist.
She is the first person I saw when I join DP. She is kinda rude, I wonder how she got to become a receptionist? She look like Getai Singer ready to whip out any Hokkien songs anytime anywhere. But recently she is being friendly towards us.. Dunno why and I think she got a crush on Shen Long`s friend Joe Koh who sits infront of me..
Dorothy aka Mammoth Dinosaur. Cos she walk VERY slow and always in stealth mode cos she walks silently. Dunno what she does in the office but she sits at the terminal and Bruce Ngam always flirts with her... lol
Bryan Chow. Most people say he is mean and sarcastic despite wearing those braces. Got problem with pronouncing words thats contains letter R ...
I dunno who is this guy. Can`t locate him in the office. Just took his picture for fun.
Anyway. Friday is Selly`s last day of work cos she is going back to Indonesia to visit family. She would be coming back to Singapore next week when school reopens. Gonna miss her evil laughter. and Get a life please wassup with you and half bald men. haha... Good Luck in Your Studies.
Johnathan has is shifting to a new table inside the main office. For once I`m glas cos..ermm.. wadeva Johnathan talks has no link wadsoeva and I find it irritating. I would be doing my work and he would come up to me and says "Eh you got watch I DO?"... where is the link man?
My office area would be empty once Ling leave this coming friday. So it would be only Me, Joanne and William. I hope I don have to sit next to NUS students cos they are morons and antisocial.. Poor thing...
I've received email in my DP folder which goes like this :
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN ARCHITECTURE STUDENT WHEN:
1. ...the alarm clock tells you when to go to sleep.
2. ...you're not ashamed of drooling in class anymore, especially in the
Structures lecture.
3. ...you know what UHU tastes like.
4. ...you CELEBRATE space and OBSERVE your birthday.
5. ...coffee and cokes are tools, not treats.
6. ...people get nauseous just by smelling your caffeine breath.
7. ...you get surprised when you see a new building in your school.
8. ...you think it's possible to CREATE space.
9. ...you've slept more than 20 hours non-stop in a single weekend.
10. ...you fight with inanimate objects.
11. you've fallen asleep in the washroom.
12. .youre brother or sister thinks he or she is an only child.
13. ...you've listened to all your cds in less than 48 hours.
14. ...you're not seen in public.
15. ...you lose your house keys for a week and you don't even notice.
16. ...you've brushed your teeth and washed your hair in the school's
washroom.
17. ...you've discovered the benefits of having none or very short hair.
You've started to appreciate inheriting baldness.
18. ...you've used an entire role of film to photograph the sidewalk.
19. ...you know the exact time the vending machines are refilled.
20. ...you always carry your deodorant.
21. ...you become excellent at recycling when making models.
22. ...when you try to communicate, you make a continuous and monotonous
whine.
23. ...you've danced YMCA with excellent choreography at 3 am and without a
single drop of alcohol in your body.
24. ...you take notes and messages with a rapidograph and colour markers.
25. ...you combine breakfast, lunch and dinner into one single meal.
26. ...you see holidays only as extra sleeping time.
27. ...you've got more photographs of buildings than of actual people.
28. ...you've taken your girlfriend (boyfriend) on a date to a construction
site.
29. ...you've realized that French curves are not that exciting.
30. ..you can live without human contact, food or daylight, but if you can't
print. it's chaos.
31. when youre being shown pictures of a trip, you ask what the human scale
is.
32. ...you can use Photoshop, Illustrator and make a web page, but you don't
know how to use Excel.
33. ...You refer to great architects (dead or alive) by their first name, as
if you knew them. (Frank, Mies, Norman...)
34. ...you buy 50 dollar magazines that you haven't read yet.
35. ...when someone offers you a Bic pen, you feel offended
36. ...You describe buildings by the architects (I'll meet you at 7.30 by
that Foster building at the east side...)
So far of the things listed above , I've only experienced number 1,2,4,8,9,11,13,14,18,21,25,27,29,30,32,35,36
Number 30 - you can live without human contact, food or daylight, but if you can't print. it's chaos.
This is so true... during school days i'll panic like mad if I can`t print. I will dash for the printer a day before submission
Number 32 - you can use Photoshop, Illustrator and make a web page, but you don't know how to use Excel.
Very true indeed.. I still dunno how to use excel and powerpoint to certain extent.
Number 35 - when someone offers you a Bic pen, you feel offended
Partially true if someone offers me Ball Point Pen..lol .. I use sketch pen everynow and then even when filling up forms..
Ok lar thats all.... Have a nice weekend ahead to all of you...
Monday, May 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment