Sunday, May 29, 2005

Girls Are Bitch

Today I went to town with Weiliang,Scott and Fadhil.. its has been quite sometimes since we met each other. I had a gathering yesterday at Seoul Garden for Azhar birthday. Next week there is another gathering with my classmates. Not sure if I should go cos I kinda hate gatherings. People find my blog amusing for quite sometime but in truth I do it just to entertain people. In fact I wish I could vent my anger here but unfortunately its kinda too sensitive. If people cant take my bitching in this blog I bet they couldnt take it in my other blog which is strictly out of bounds.*FOR EYES ONLY*

I was talking to my Weiliang and Fadhil wat do they think bout girls who act cute. Their reply is "YUCK,Girls who act cute is a NO-NO" Seriously I would reply the same thing too. I remember my sister told me that girls should not be too childish,pampered and too vain. They wont survive or the most they are being jilted. I do have female friends who act prematurely. Its fine with me if they want to relive their childhood days but please donch take it overboard.Guys are not amused with girls who are childish.We find them irritating. Most guys prefer girls who are mature despite their age,sensible,understanding and also independent. There are some of my friends who jump around like kids,infact far worst than kids. Sometimes talking to me with their so called cute-kiddy-voice.I find it really really irritating at times but what can I do? They are my friends unfortunately. I just wish they reflect back on the way they behave. I'm sure most guys would not like to have their girlfriends or female friends to act childish in front of them cos its really embarassing. Weiliang says that girls who act childish is such a big turn off whereas Fadhil says he is fine with them as long he is not with them. Scott obviously has no comments cos of his different sexual preference.But of cos there are guys who like girls who act cute, these are somewhat of a rare species.

Can you imagine having your boyfriend or guy friend talking to you in their so called kiddy-voice "Look at me,I'm so cuteeee ritee??" (and give a twist pose). Urgh I'm sure u find it abit lame but of cos there are minorities who find it cute. If any of my male friends do that I will smack their fucking face and tell them to stop behaving like a fugging bastard seeking attention.

Wat about girls who goes ga-ga over a guy non stop? My advise... if you like someone , go for the kill. Don't fuss over it. Making a fuss wont get you anywhere. If you can't get it, well I'm afraid I've to say you've to move on bitch. Seriously these two topics are the two most common traits that girls have and wat we guys hate most in girls. Its really dead killer for us. We pretend to be interested with their conversations but actually no, we're not. Guys are good Fakers or Pretenders. We tend to ignore alot of things but the fact is that in our mind we have lots of things to bitch. Just that most of us prefer to keep it to ourselves and share it among our guy frens. I just wish all girls are able to act cool or something instead of going ga-ga like a bitch with an itchy pussy. Relax take it slow,Go with the flow.

Well I'm sure there would be idiots tagging my board cos they are not happy with wat I said here. But trust me this is only 1% of wadeva I wanna say. I would vent the rest of my 99% in the other blog. Morons


- Admiring You From Far -

No comments: