I feel stress very. Not stress with work but stress that I cannot scold some people in my office.I simply don understand why those secretaries/admin people in my office like to act big shot. Fuck them and their parents man... Hope they all die or something. Those fucking old ladies seems to think the entire office belongs to them. My hate list in DP is getting longer as I add in more names.
There is one secretary whose name I've yet to know but I called her "Secretary-bitch-who-likes-to-suck-cock-and-buy-food-for-bosses". The way she potray herself seems like she is a Diva or something. She has not offended me YET but the way she talks on the phone sounds like she is a total bitch. She keep rolling her eyes when she talks with her small hand gestures.Go fuck yourself bitch,may your vagina rot.I feel like slapping her fucking face...Hey if you're reading this blog pls tell me your fucking whore name ok? I dunno whats your name but I know you are the lady with a cool sense of fashion but only if it combines with a nicer attitude. Anyway I shall call you "Slut 1" for now =)
*Updated – ur fugging name is Candace? Oh dear.. wat a name,sounds like slut to me.Aniway I shall simply call u Slut 1… Candace go fuck your father pls … =)
There is another lady by the name of Jackie Poh. What kind of a fucking name is Jackie Poh? All she does is sit at the fucking computer and print documents. I doubt she does any archi or technical work.Fuck man, your parents got no other better names to give you is it?. I was offended by her last week. During lunch time my friends and I were at the pantry playing Football Soccer, we were kinda excited and true we are bit noisy with all the ruckus and this fucking Jackie Poh (stupid name) stepped into the pantry to have her lunch and she told us "Please can you shut up,people are doing work ok!" ... FUCK YOU... bitch you think with your stupid head band you can make us shut up. NO WAY cos Nasir says so.. so in reply i said "EH everyone shut up,someone say we noisy arr.. We might as well be mute".. and tat Jackie Poh stared and I smirk at her.. I think she blind cos there is no one in the office during lunchtime. BITCH go to hell..may your computer explode and kill you , hope your husband run away with another lady prefably Judith muahaha BITCH %^$%$&^*!!~!~ Some people say she suffers PMS everyday.. poor thing,hope she gets menopause soon to relief all her pains =) ... see Nasir so nice and caring praying for her to get Menopause =) ....
Lately another bitch told me to keep quiet...I donch get it how come I'm always told to keep quiet even when I didn't even talk. UNLESS they could read my mind. I was listening to my MP3 on my comp when this Lena Au the old slut come and tell me that I was little bit noisy. Little or not you've just offended me. SLUT. I've no choice but to comply cos I dunno whats her position in the office but she seems a rather busy person standing at the printer and print dunno wat shit. I hope the printer eat her up. And you know what? she got the most fugliest hair I`ve ever seen. Its like one of the character in the movie Edna `e` Mode. If you donno who is Edna just imagine a motorcycle helmet. That’s how ugly her hair is. I bet Judith’s pussy hair is even much nicer … at least it got curls.
Another infamous bitch is Judith herself,again she tell us to shut up... Man are were we really that noisy? Fuck you lar... but lately she has avoid my stares after my encounter with Jackie Poh. Muahaha ... cos I think Judith either donch want to be diss by me or perhaps she couldnt be bothered? .. Judith if you`re reading this pls commit suicide i beg you.. or go fuck Lee Kwan Yew, I`ll be damn happy =)
Wadeva it is, I think those people sure do have PMS everyday. I bet they don have a good sex with their husbands the nite bfore. But hey hey pls don't vent your anger towards us if you don a good sex. My advise is to go find another man or go kill yourselves. I prefer if you kill yourself , one moron less in this world =)
I donch like people asking me for favours to do this and that cos its troublesome for me and also I do not want other people to think that I`m biased towards the other party.Whatever it is do it yourself. I only do favours for people I like and who have not irritate me. I`m kinda bit selfish and really anti-social bastard now. I prefer to be left alone for the time being. I don like people following me around like when I`m doing my shopping or wadeva business. Again it depends who is following me.(usually only my close friends and gf are allowed to follow me, if you`re not listed here pls fuck off thank you ,unless I’ve invited you personally -_-. So if you're not invited pls donch you dare try to follow me, I may hate you for life... ) Why can`t these people go on their own,get lost can? I have no peace even going to 7-11 or drawing money or getting a quick fix, why do people need to follow me. I HATE IT. Worst is if someone is so persistent wanting to go home together with me. Well I don mind if you`re drop dead gorgeous. I prefer to do things on my own without involving anyone. I don care if other people are not happy if they are not being invited cos its not their fucking problem anyway. SO PLEASE DON'T FOLLOW ME AROUND I BEG YOU !~!~!~! DON`T BE MY DOG PLEASEE ... If you want to be my dog please wear a tag on ur name saying “ NASIR`S DOG � =)… so the next time you want to follow me around please think twice =) but then again I know there are some mother fuckers out there who are probably reading my blog rite now and they simply don get it that I don like them following me around. STUPID ASSHOLES HOPE YOU DIE… Hope u get kidnapped/raped and kill… one moron less in this world..
Feel like killing people ..STAB!~!STAB!~ DIE YOU MUTHAFUCKA DIE!~!~! YARGH KILL! KILL!..YOU ARE THE FUGLIEST THING ON EARTH DIE DIE DIE!~!~ARGHH@##$%^#@!!!!! DIE. I HATE YOU , YOU FUCKING UGLY WHORE,DON’T ACT CUTE DIE DIE DIE…WHY YOU SO STUBBORN DOWAN TO DIE.? URGH!~!~ CAN YOU JUST DIE?
Ugly hair, irritating, act dainty, give cheebye face all the time, bo chio act chio …
Short, NERD,busybody, too confident, luv to complain, cheebye face, ask stupid questions …
Am I mean? No I`m not mean cos I didn`t mention names. But then again feel free to feel guilty. =)
Monday, June 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment