I'm begining to avoid someone. I just totally want to avoid this person as much as possible but unfortunately I can't. Previously i was wrong to discriminate a friend of mine (well not Lavinia duh... i still abhor her) but I soon realise I've done a big mistake. I should've instead discriminate that other person. Of cos if it happens the total outcome would be disastrous. Like not getting invited to outings, being outcast and so on but come to think of it, it doesn't matter to me anyway. I guess avoiding people is part and parcel of my life. I tend to avoid people who irritates me especially one who doesn't act their age.
I'm just a perfect disguise when it comes to faking infront of people. Upfront I would be totally friendly and sociable but once they turn their back I would criticise them to the ultimate core that they wish they wouldn't want to know. So as you can see I'm not as friendly and sincere as you think =) ....
Sunday, June 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment